Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 19 Team Thread

Do you like the Marlins??

Nah. Is there a history there? I may have missed it

Anyway, there's been a few Dodger issues along the way!

Aug 20, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtics , England FC
I ******* hate baseball. There I said it.

Oh no you didn't

tumblr_mjbaqgxIQm1s3u5q3o1_400.gif

Atleast you have the phillies coming up , they aren't a very good team at all

I'm really glad we have the Phillies this month, that said, with the Angels and Dodgers as our next 5, there is a decent chance we might not win a game till then.

Aug 20, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtics , England FC
I'm really glad we have the Phillies this month, that said, with the Angels and Dodgers as our next 5, there is a decent chance we might not win a game till then.

Angels - you guys will do not to bad against , Dodgers - I can't see you guys holding up and Phillies - you guys will sweep them.

We have a pretty good month ahead we play : Oakland , Seattle , Texas , Angels and Twins

Angels - you guys will do not to bad against , Dodgers - I can't see you guys holding up and Phillies - you guys will sweep them.

We have a pretty good month ahead we play : Oakland , Seattle , Texas , Angels and Twins

Lost the first of 2 games against the Angels today... then a 4 game series against the Dodgers, i'd take 1-3 with how we've been doing and then hopefully we will but we're starting to hit levels that are just as bad as them.

Aug 20, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Celtics , England FC
Lost the first of 2 games against the Angels today... then a 4 game series against the Dodgers, i'd take 1-3 with how we've been doing and then hopefully we will but we're starting to hit levels that are just as bad as them.

Needed Angels to win (had a multi in the mlb) But you guys took did pretty well against them except in the 10th innings...

Back