Official Team Thread West Coast Wonders Season 20 Official Team Thread - Congratulations Wooljay, Best & Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

Whenever someone posts on this thread , I don't get a notification. Does anyone else get the same?

P.s I am watching this thread

Yes, it's my pet peeve.

Every now and then it works, just to let me know it can function if it wants.

I think the site is actually a petulant 15 year old girl.

Yes, it's my pet peeve.

Every now and then it works, just to let me know it can function if it wants.

I think the site is actually a petulant 15 year old girl.

It's been working for me recently.

*Touch wood*

We should have co-captains. SSwans2011 and Golumless... thoughts?

Firstly, t-t-triple post. #betterspammerthanwacky

On this though, i'm on the fence with it. Right now i do believe the 1 captain 3 vice captains system we have now will be better in the long run due to SSwans2011 is a machine and is set in the role.

I guess it's a wait and see how he goes with it on his own before deciding which system is better.

Firstly, t-t-triple post. #betterspammerthanwacky

On this though, i'm on the fence with it. Right now i do believe the 1 captain 3 vice captains system we have now will be better in the long run due to SSwans2011 is a machine and is set in the role.

I guess it's a wait and see how he goes with it on his own before deciding which system is better.
The issue is though, such as the case of a mistyped team sheet, what if we didn't have another "captain" on the same level who can fix it if SSwans2011 was absent?

It's the safe option to have more than one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The issue is though, such as the case of a mistyped team sheet, what if we didn't have another "captain" on the same level who can fix it if SSwans2011 was absent?

It's the safe option to have more than one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Team sheets shouldn't be a problem, because I plan on doing a template one up for every round of the team (changes will be made to those obviously). I'll raise them with the group on Monday night and hopefully post them on Wednesdays from now on, giving me Thursday to make changes if mistakes are made. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's happened? Is it time to iron out some geriatrics? I'm gonna hit Broken so hard that I'll knock the wrinkles out of him. It'll be the best facelift he's ever had
Sweet! Botox is so expensive.

Fantastic way to start season 20, lads. I won't make a real song and dance about it, and will instead save the singing and dancing for our next match thread against the Gold City Royals.

5th Premiership coming up! :D

SSwans2011 - I checkout the threads on SFA like the ins/outs for S20. It had outs as croweater41 (campaigner) I had a good laugh :cool:

I thought it was appropriate ahead of the 20th Foundation Cup this season. ;) Shame it's in Round 11, but I guess it'll make that build-up intriguing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back