Bell
KP
Root
Moen
Buttler
Bresnan
Jimmy
Broad

The lineup I listed would give us a murderers row batting lineup.

Trott collects his 3rd duck in 3 games even though the wickets are flat and the bowling is not exactly top level.
Lyth sits on the sidelines the whole series . What a waste .

Bloody brilliant stuff to see Cook finally break the barrier. Has copped a lot of s**t, worked hard and has been going ok without seeing the results for a while now.

Good on him :thumbsu:

It would be extremely stupid to let him play in the Ashes. Nothing will be pitched in his half of the wicket.

His weakness is well known.
In this series he has scored 0 , 4 , 59 , 0 , 0 against a Windies attack that is well below what he would face in the Ashes.

It all started when Mike Atherton started telling the Aussies to bowl short pitched at him in 2013 when Lehmann was listening in. Before that he was putting up some crazy scores .

His weakness is well known.
In this series he has scored 0 , 4 , 59 , 0 , 0 against a Windies attack that is well below what he would face in the Ashes.

It all started when Mike Atherton started telling the Aussies to bowl short pitched at him in 2013 when Lehmann was listening in. Before that he was putting up some crazy scores .

Nah, I think he was already in a far too anxious state about his form to play with any semblance of calmness by the time the Ashes 2013 came about, 2012 wasn't exactly a golden year for him. Johnson was the last couple of nails in the coffin.

Huge cheers to Johnson. Has singlehandedly ruined Broad as a batsmen. That was most unco 10 I've ever seen scored.

Edit: aaaannnddd Anderson didn't last long either:D

Restricting them to 257 is a good job from the windies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol well left Marlon. Almost as bad as your decision to review it afterwards. That was a seriously good inswinger from Anderson though.

Windies in a bit of trouble here. One last special innings from Shiv would be handy.

Not sure if Anderson is bowling well, or if West Indies are just rubbish
He will be our main threat in the ashes. I hope they continue with Broad and Jordan because they are both poo at the moment

Jordan has always been bad. Broad never seems to get dropped no matter how bad he is..

Not sure if Anderson is bowling well, or if West Indies are just rubbish
He will be our main threat in the ashes. I hope they continue with Broad and Jordan because they are both poo at the moment

I'm sure he's bowling well, but they are lemming over a cliff when they bat against even half decent bowling. No patience and little ability to handle pressure.

One player I resent for not taking test cricket seriously is Dwayne Bravo, he could have been anything.

Haven't been following this series but from what I've seen the crowds have been great, awesome to see some good attendances in the Caribbean for the long form of the game!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back