West Perth Supporters Thread

JuddyisGod

Premiership Player
Mar 10, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
used to be a big Falcons man and watch them play. But now most of my mates play for Subi so i thought i'd jump ship. Will always have a soft spot for the Cardies though.

SWANNIES RULE

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Perth
Longmuir and Chambers will be huge for us this year.

Richard Kelly is also a big pick up. I am confident that we can match it with Subi this year.

And in general, I think the comp will even up a bit this year. Souths have had a mini exodus of GF players and Subi have lost Caine Hayed and David Robbins, They might not see Priddis for all 20 games either.

And some of the lower sides have recruited well, too.

greatgame

Draftee
Feb 4, 2007
Wodonga
Hey im from victoria!!my cousin played for west perth!!Glenn Britten!!!and my uncles did the stats for a few years john britten and stephen wheatley

SWANNIES RULE

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Perth
Pathetic first quarter today.

9 goals to 0.

We did well to only lose by 30 points after being in such a hopeless position though.

I think we missed LeCras and Warnock.

SWANNIES RULE

Premiership Player
Sep 25, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Perth
Gee Peel have improved. But they should watch out for Subiaco poaching at the end of the season. Every time Peel has had a decent year, Subi have poached their best midfielder during the off season. Hildebrandt and Picket ring any bells?

But back to us, I'm so filthy that we let another one get away. If we knew how to hold on to games then we would be 2nd. I can't even remember how many games we've lost after being in front for 3 quarters.

Massive game this week, I can't wait.

Back