Preview Western Bulldogs 2013 Membership Count

Remove this Banner Ad

clubcorner_top.jpg

Edit : URL to membership image added.

I asked my parents to get me a 3game memberships for xmas
thinking they wouldn't do it, got a letter in the mail asking for my details for the membership form

guess i know waht i'm getting now :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the gradient may be steeper when the graph is updated next. Maybe people happy with the draft.
I was thinking about this too. Probably more likely Christmas sales starting to come into play. It's hard to tell, as we don't have christmas sales for other years, but my guess is it's pretty normal to have this jump. Although it does look exciting! hahaha

I had to ring the club today, and asked how we were going with our memberships. Currently 14,200, a few less than this time last year.

However, she mentioned we had quite a few new members, so that's a good sign.

This may also go the other way, and stagnate when the season begins as people look to get in earlier and earlier.

Got an E-Mail saying the package is on the way, for those waiting for the packages and hoping to get them before Christmas you may need to be patient as we at Post are expecting heavy workloads in the next few weeks.

Will renew mine soon, just hard to find someone else to get a reserved seat with!! :(
if i didn't work at Etihad i would join you.
but at least i would prefer to be paid to watch my team play

if i didn't work at Etihad i would join you.
but at least i would prefer to be paid to watch my team play
Haha thats fine bud, I would do that as well.

Hoping someone from my family gets one with me at least, because I obviously won't go to every game because of my own footy, but even when they can't go ill bring a mate.

Heh I should really logon more often. It's weird reading posts people quoted me from a month ago asking questions. Feel a bit rude not answering them. Probably won't too since that it's so long ago. :p

Yfk6Q.jpg

I'll update this every month. Thanks to Tommycash for updating during my absence. I'll place him in charge as my deputy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back