Preview Western Bulldogs 2013 Membership Count

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be thrilled to get 30,000 in a year that we all knew to be a rebuilding year. I'd imagine someone will chop out for the remaining 102 before the day is out.
I think it's important to have some level of sustained success in the next decade to increase our base from 30,000 to 45-50,000, given the rapidly increasing numbers at clubs like Collingwood and Richmond, the latter of which really doesn't deserve such numbers given their performances over the last few years. Looks like they'll turn it around though.

Now, they need to turn up to games. ;)

Indeed. Imagine a future where all our members turn up to games AND we don't get picked clean by our stadium deal (Thank you Ian Collins, you rob Chris Grant of his Brownlow and now this).

Ok, so Is the cut off on monday? I'm in the states so It's all a bit hard to tell. Here's the latest update but I will add to it again if it changes and I will post the file too on monday. Great result for the year we're having.
akNW4Fz.png

Signed my 1 year old up for the Dahlhaus Clubhouse membership a few days ago, do those count in these figures?
Looks like it's gone back down to 29,938, maybe someone at the Bulldogs has dyslexia.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And a lot of members will hold off renewing their membership until the season is underway. This is the big risk if McCartneys coaching doesn't show success later this season and early next season.

I received my member's packet on Tuesday. A day later my cat Lily's Pet member's packet arrived. She's fairly happy with what she got, but the member's cap she received is a tad too big for her to wear. Don't they have a size XXXXS?:p

If macca stays we w.ont get that next season.......there was belief this year that us sucking was just part of the rebuild......we are this bad due to having a dud coach
No , it's a combination of both

Remove this Banner Ad

Back