Western Bulldogs 2014 Offseason thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jaksch certainty to go to the dogs.

Well 97% sure, Carlton is a very small chance at 3% lol.

Anyways, we're picking up Zaine Cordy this draft. Just a matter of what round if a club bids on him. Macca reckons he's going to be a gun talent.

Rumour on one of those shitty fb pages is going with Jaksch to us as well now. Who ******* knows lol can't wait until the trade/draft periods over so I can froff over who we've actually got and not dreams of bringing in the likes of Reid/Carlisle/McCartin/Wright etc. :p

All I want is to hold onto pick 5 and pray to jesus that McCartin/Wright is there (but will still be happy with worst case scenario of Durdin or Lever), land a Jaksch/Reid type using senior players and other picks, pick up Cordy and Foster a bit later in the draft and try to find a couple of early - mid second round picks and draft a few classy mid/flank types (i.e Menadue/Viojo-Rainbow etc) and if we manage to pull that off while keeping our young core together well I will be ******* rapt and we will be looking pretty good for 2015 onwards.

And which major media organisation do you work for ???? And didn't you say we were getting someone from Richmond last year that turned out to be total bullshit ???

Not everything I hear is true..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour on one of those shitty fb pages is going with Jaksch to us as well now. Who ******* knows lol can't wait until the trade/draft periods over so I can froff over who we've actually got and not dreams of bringing in the likes of Reid/Carlisle/McCartin/Wright etc. :p

Just like Nahas to the Bulldogs was? Are we sure Vital Dread had nothing to do with this?

I suppose by the law of averages you'll get one right eventually......

Look mate, I didn't come in here to be attacked.

Pull your finger out your a**e and take me as you do every other poster.

take me as you do every other poster.

Actually I am. You've come on here, providing information contradictory to one of the most respected journalists in the country (from a young talent identification/trading/drafting perspective) - had a shot at her credibility, essentially admitted to providing bullshit rumours during the corresponding trade period last year - and don't expect criticism ?

I'm treating you the same way I treat every bullshit artist on this place, it's just some are easier to identify than others.....

If you don't like this, then threads like this one arent the place for you....

Emma Quayle knows nothing, **** journalist.
She's one of the best, most accurate and most honest in the industry.

If you don't want to be attacked, don't post ******* provocative tripe.

She's one of the best, most accurate and most honest in the industry.

If you don't want to be attacked, don't post ******* provocative tripe.
No, she once misreported Djerkurra signing on with us for 3 years when it was a 1 year contract. I called her out on this and she didnt even address it.

i remember so clearly because it was in the same raging mood set upon me as the one Dawes inflicted on me two trade periods ago. Waking up to read DJ signing on for 3 years is not good for ones mental health.

No, she once misreported Djerkurra signing on with us for 3 years when it was a 1 year contract. I called her out on this and she didnt even address it.

i remember so clearly because it was in the same raging mood set upon me as the one Dawes inflicted on me two trade periods ago. Waking up to read DJ signing on for 3 years is not good for ones mental health.
I liked Djerrkura :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back