Western Bulldogs will make the Top 8

Remove this Banner Ad

bigboysdontcry

All Australian
Apr 19, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I will explain why a lot of the dynamics of the team have changed compared to 2012. The side has changed a lot in many ways. I may be optimistic but i'll post this before the game today as the media will be talking about some of the comments down the bottom in weeks to come of why we have improved so much.

Our Best Line Up

BP - Picken (Last season, we didnt have Lower as
a tagger, therefor gives as a stopper in defense)

FB - Roughead (Played last half of the season as defender and showed signs, early days but will be very solid as Matty Scarlett is his personal coach.

BP - Morris (Big reason of why we were belted by teams last year, haven't been a terrible side with him in there).

HB- Goodes ( Will be the best recruit of the season in the AFL.)

CHB - Williams (Hasn't played yet, soon to return. Didn't play much in defence in 2012)

HB - Johannisen (underrated, will play a part in our reason of improvement)

W- Wallis ( Showing consistency and improving all the time)

C- Lower (Will be another reason why we will improve, Great tagger which releases Picken back)

W- Griffen (Our best player and with the midfield support this year, will become a top 10 player in the competition this season).

HF - Higgins ( Great potential and with confidence around him, will kick 40 plus goals this year.

CHF - Jones ( Improved a lot this season, great in contested marks and improved his kicking for goal over the preseason)

HF - Murphy ( Major Reason why we will score more this season with his creativity and talent)

FP - Dahlhaus - (Improving all the time, dangerous and creates something from nothing)

FF - Cordy - ( Not convinced with him but can create a better contest this season with better size)

FP - Dickson - ( One of the best defensive forward pressure players in the league)

R - Minson ( Great competitor and becoming more discipline while improving)
RR- Boyd ( Ball magnet and will have more support this season in midfeild
R - Liberatore( Will be the next Scott West but more damaging)

INT -
Cooney ( Will be used as a burst player and it shows our depth)
Giansiracusa( Great leader and will kick 30+ Goals this season)
Wood( Should Find his way into the Best 18, need to see more of him this season)
Cross (Shows the amount of depth we have in our team)

EMG- Clay Smith ( Gun young Mid, would be one of Melbourne's best right now)
Jake Stringer( Will play games this year, Will be a superstar)
Koby Stevens ( Couldn't find a spot for him, again shows our depth)

Dogs don't have a reliable goal kicker.

Higgins hasn't shown any consistency to suggest he is going kick 40 goals and your tall forwards are amongst the worst in the league at that position.

Your most consistent forward is Gia, and you have him on the bench.

Bookmark this page, if the Bulldogs make the 8 you can come back to me at the end of the season and I will personally give you $100.

No chance in hell, they will make the 8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back