Western Bulldogs will make the Top 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do the Bulldogs have a top 8 thread whereas we get a top 4 thread? :eek:

Any chance of a poll to see if we can swap thread titles? :p

I apologize to the football public for my optimistic crap with this post. Hang my head in shame. We Lack so much speed through the midfield and our s**t forward line to starting to show a lot more. Guys like Higgins and Gia are way way to slow. They will perform against bottom 4 teams and get toweled up against Top 8. All the best guys, Sorry once again for reading this crap

Sorry guys, went way too early with this post.....You were right about 2015!!!!!!
Mate, can you stop being a dick on the main board? Every thread on here you're acting like a toss, making us all look bad.

Mate, can you stop being a dick on the main board? Every thread on here you're acting like a toss, making us all look bad.

How am I making us look bad being positive and realistic....Stay positive Goldilocks or I'll consider buying you a membership for Richmond and be half glass empty with them ;-)

atm I have Dogs finishing between 7-10
If they do manage to get in, don't seem them going deep into finals but if make it, Dogs fans will be pleased

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Bulldogs remind me of St Kilda in 2003-2004: young, exciting, on the cusp of something really great but still with some growth needed.

Be excited, but don't feel too disheartened if it comes apart at times, you are very nearly there, which has to be a good thing for the club and the competition.

atm I have Dogs finishing between 7-10
If they do manage to get in, don't seem them going deep into finals but if make it, Dogs fans will be pleased
Yeh I have them between 4th and 14th, if they make the finals they could win one but also lose. I love predictions.

I see a lot of similarity between the Bulldogs and Geelong of 2004, the Dogs will play finals this year. Beveridge has the best young list going around and has the opportunity of a lifetime ahead of him, they would have to do something incredibly stupid not to win a flag within 2-3 years.

I see a lot of similarity between the Bulldogs and Geelong of 2004, the Dogs will play finals this year. Beveridge has the best young list going around and has the opportunity of a lifetime ahead of him, they would have to do something incredibly stupid not to win a flag within 2-3 years.

Do not discount the heavy yolk of history.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back