GANGST3R

Senior List
North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Nov 13, 2008
torquay
AFL Club
North Melbourne
nice win.....good to beat those parkside muppets.......:eek:

wonder if the riff raff get on and want the coaches head after 2 losses in a row.........

The only riff raff on here is you weapons so worry about your own back yard,if your club had some balls they would of went up to divvy 1 but being the cowards they are they took the easy way and stayed down.Parks had about 6 -7 out with davis being the big one but hats off to CB they played well but they wont beat us again.

Re: Western Region FL - Division Two

was playing in the back pocket at heights mate, hadnt run around for while so yeah.. number 3 is atik the kids only 19 had a good game first up, he is a mate of mine and just wanted to play with me..

isnt that sweet........:cool:

The only riff raff on here is you weapons so worry about your own back yard,if your club had some balls they would of went up to divvy 1 but being the cowards they are they took the easy way and stayed down.Parks had about 6 -7 out with davis being the big one but hats off to CB they played well but they wont beat us again.

hahahaha......didnt take long.....:eek:

Went down to Albanvale yesterday as was interested to see how Zurek would go. I am sure he was named but never actaully played. Can anyone from the cobras fill me in. Did he play in the reserves ? I couldn't see him. Did see Glen Downs and Karim running around in the twos though. Whats going on there Karim ? from div 1 seniors to div 2 reserves ????????

Also that other new guy number 3 is a gun ! 3 times he danced around 4 yarraville players, it was like they were scared to tackle him. Where did they get him from at this time of year ?

Would like to hear Cain's thoughts on what he thought of Albanvale yesterday ?

someone told me Zurek was named but decided to go and watch North Melbourne play instead... :confused:

someone told me Zurek was named but decided to go and watch North Melbourne play instead... :confused:

Someone told you wrong then. Zurek was named but was unfortunately in a car accident day before the game and had to withdraw.

Karim in the 2's???????????????

Not a way to treat a clubstalwart IMO. But thats the clubs prerogative

A Great player and a better bloke, heights will miss him

Went down to Albanvale yesterday as was interested to see how Zurek would go. I am sure he was named but never actaully played. Can anyone from the cobras fill me in. Did he play in the reserves ? I couldn't see him. Did see Glen Downs and Karim running around in the twos though. Whats going on there Karim ? from div 1 seniors to div 2 reserves ????????

Also that other new guy number 3 is a gun ! 3 times he danced around 4 yarraville players, it was like they were scared to tackle him. Where did they get him from at this time of year ?

Would like to hear Cain's thoughts on what he thought of Albanvale yesterday ?

No problems. Spoke to the coach after the match and Zurek was in a car accident and the coach of albanvale is lead to belive it was quite serious and he wont be avaliable for some time. I personally hope he makes a speedy recovery as i am sure that Albanvale do and the rest of the leagues.

On Yarra v Albanvales game we where beat by a better side on the day and full credit to Albanvale who out played us for most parts of the game. We got killed out of the middle and we really missed our first ruckan on Saturday.
It was a windy day and you have to make the most of the wind and a 4 goal quater put us on the back foot. We fought our way back into the match to be 10 points down and 3 quater time and a few mistakes early on in the last when we had a chance to kick the first 2 goals and make it a real contest but we didnt and we droped our heads and Albanvale run away with the game. But in saying that had Albavale kicked straight the game most likely would have been over by that stage.

I agree with the other poster i personally didnt have the impact on the game i would of liked to but still managed 5 with minimal oppourtunites. Albanvale weakenesses are there disapline and backline. There backline is a major problem and if you can beat them out of the middle and give your forwards one on one contest then you have a really good chance of beating them in my opinion.

Albanvale will be a top 4 side no doubt and we take a few positives out of the match and have condfidence we can take it up to them the next time we meet.

On another thing the crowd behaviour is quite disgusiting what was being said from the sidelines was absolute crap and a poor reflection on the football club. I hope the coach and the committee read this address this as it a real poor refection on the football club and when a club is doing its best to get into the A grade this type of beahviour is off putting for potentioal recruits, sponsors and families coming down and supporting.

I personally couldnt give a whats said its water off a ducks back to me but when there a females and kids around its not on.

Your spot on Cain - how dare they carry on in front of "females" then i hope they didnt upset you too much ya blouse.

Perhaps you should consider Melbourne Vixens in 2011:D

Looks like Albanvales backline struggled plenty with you guys. Yarra must of peppered plenty at goals by kicking 10 biggins. I felt it was a case of Albanvales 37 shots at goals were created from run out there backline from lazy Yarra forwards not being accountable.

Keep up the humour brother..!!

Your spot on Cain - how dare they carry on in front of "females" then i hope they didnt upset you too much ya blouse.

Perhaps you should consider Melbourne Vixens in 2011:D

Looks like Albanvales backline struggled plenty with you guys. Yarra must of peppered plenty at goals by kicking 10 biggins. I felt it was a case of Albanvales 37 shots at goals were created from run out there backline from lazy Yarra forwards not being accountable.

Keep up the humour brother..!!

Yes i was in tears after the match and had to change my blouse due to the dribble that was coming from the Albanvale crowd which i must say where well spoken bunch and no doubt highly educated.

In my opinion your backline defensively is poor and can be explioted if you can win the ball out of the centre( which is not easy) and kick to your forwards advantage which we simply could not do. I wouldnt be too happy wiht 37 shots at goal and only to convert not even half which is becoming a problem with you guys but a good problem to have.

That poor kicking and may come back to bite you in a big match come finals time. Our whole side needs to be more accountable over the board but we are work in progress and would like to think that next time we play we can turn the tables on you guys and hopefully we have our ruckman avaliable so we dont get smashed out the centre :thumbsu::thumbsu:...

Would like to hear Cain's thoughts on what he thought of Albanvale
yesterday ?

depending on the teams it could be same standard

No problems. Spoke to the coach after the match and Zurek was in a car accident and the coach of albanvale is lead to belive it was quite serious and he wont be avaliable for some time. I personally hope he makes a speedy recovery as i am sure that Albanvale do and the rest of the leagues.

On Yarra v Albanvales game we where beat by a better side on the day and full credit to Albanvale who out played us for most parts of the game. We got killed out of the middle and we really missed our first ruckan on Saturday.
It was a windy day and you have to make the most of the wind and a 4 goal quater put us on the back foot. We fought our way back into the match to be 10 points down and 3 quater time and a few mistakes early on in the last when we had a chance to kick the first 2 goals and make it a real contest but we didnt and we droped our heads and Albanvale run away with the game. But in saying that had Albavale kicked straight the game most likely would have been over by that stage.

I agree with the other poster i personally didnt have the impact on the game i would of liked to but still managed 5 with minimal oppourtunites. Albanvale weakenesses are there disapline and backline. There backline is a major problem and if you can beat them out of the middle and give your forwards one on one contest then you have a really good chance of beating them in my opinion.

Albanvale will be a top 4 side no doubt and we take a few positives out of the match and have condfidence we can take it up to them the next time we meet.

On another thing the crowd behaviour is quite disgusiting what was being said from the sidelines was absolute crap and a poor reflection on the football club. I hope the coach and the committee read this address this as it a real poor refection on the football club and when a club is doing its best to get into the A grade this type of beahviour is off putting for potentioal recruits, sponsors and families coming down and supporting.

I personally couldnt give a whats said its water off a ducks back to me but when there a females and kids around its not on.

we WHERE beat by the better side on the day.......DERRRRRR

RUCKAN........is that the name of your ruckman.......dont talk about education......:eek:

satuday night at the comercial hotel.....u in......???? ill buy you a couple of breezers..........

Well we are now 4 rounds into the season and although everyone has not played each other yet i think we are getting some sort of indication on how teams are travelling.

Has anyones expectations changed from pre season. Here is my run down ( in any order )

Nth Sunshine - obviously struggling and all you can ask is that the boys turn up and have a dip each week. It must be hard though.

Laverton -Big slidder from 2009, as expected by many though losing most of there big names. Will go from finals in 2009 to bottom 3 in 2010.

Coburg - Probably the surprise packet so far, besides a dissapointing loss to Deer park by 15 goals form has been excellent. will be giving finals a real push

Braybrook - Another slidder from 2009, consistantly getting beaten without being smashed. Will probably only beat Nth Sunshine and slug it out with Lavo for another win. Bottom 3

Deer Park - Excellent in first 3 rounds after a relatively easy draw to start the season. Back down to earth on the weekend but showed enoughto suggest they will be a top 4 side and then as seen last year who knows.

Wyndamvale - Improved on last year but predications of top 4 or 5 maybe still one year premiture. Good signs though and heading in the right direction.

Nth Footscray - Probably flag favs at the moment. Beaten both Deer Park and Parkside and doing everything right. Should be top 2.

Yarraville - Talked up a little bit over pre season but i dont think they have improved too much form last year. 7 goal loss to parkside and 9 goals to Albanvale proved they are still off the top sides a little bit. Will battle out for 5th with Coburg. Big game this week V Deer park, would not want to slip to 2 and 3 with alot of away games to come in the second half of the year.

Albanvale - Alot of hype pre seson and travelling ok. Lost to parkside with Patty kicking 10 after being in front in dieing stages. Recent pick ups of Zurek and Akit form Kelior will make them stronger. Alot of depth in there reserves will help when injures hit sides in back end of season. Looking forward to see how they go against Nth Foots and Deer park.

Parkside - One man side. Patty kicks 10 V Albanvale and they win and misses most of Nth Foots game and coburg game and they get rolled. Obviously the key to there side. If Patty plays they are a top 3 team and if he doesnt they are 4-5th.

Final ladder prediction.

North Footscray
Albanvale
Deer Park
Parkside
Coburg
Braybrook
North Sunshine

Grand Final - North Footscray V Albanvale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we WHERE beat by the better side on the day.......DERRRRRR

RUCKAN........is that the name of your ruckman.......dont talk about education......:eek:

satuday night at the comercial hotel.....u in......???? ill buy you a couple of breezers..........

Sorry was in a rush and my SPEEELLLIINNGG is not my strong point. I am in i havent been back to the mersh

Our Ruckam should be back this week and we look forward to the challange of playing last years premiers and seeing exactly where we stand in this years race.

By the way i only drink crownies.

Sorry was in a rush and my SPEEELLLIINNGG is not my strong point. I am in i havent been back to the mersh since a trans date raped me but sounds good.

Our Ruckam should be back this week and we look forward to the challange of playing last years premiers and seeing exactly where we stand in this years race.

By the way i only drink crownies.

what is your strong point???.......kicking 10 + v nth sunshine........:rolleyes:

what is your strong point???.......kicking 10 + v nth sunshine........:rolleyes:

Dont get me started now mate as you know i love talking about myself. Dont forget i have played most part of my senior carrer in Div 1 in the EDFL and WRFL and in EDFL 2007 i kicked 61 goals in 2007 in the A grade my dear fat friend.

Some would actually argue that it is in some sense its harder playing as a key forward in Div 2 as the midfield delivery is no where near as good as in Div 1 and as a forward you rely on your midfield to deliver the ball.

Look forward to playing Deer Park this week should be a good game and we have our work cut out but look forward to playing the better sides in the comp.

I will make sure the canteen is fully stocked for you champ! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back