Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
would love to see them fall over but if spotty couldnt get em in last years GF and Deer Park have got better since then you would have to say its very unlikely. would think deer park would have to crumble under the pressure of expectation and have a shocker and Spotty would have to play out of their skins and even then it there probably wouldnt be much in it.

mycontact tells me a former teammate of houlihan and thornton recently retied will be playing at deer park fc..

Here money bags at it again , Deer Park signing Miles Sewell , brother of Brad who is a very good mate of Guerra my sources tell me

Was at game on weekend , Deer Park seem to have a massive following along with a fence full of signage . Good luck to the wrest of the WRFL

What happened to ALL THE HOME GROWN PLAYERS playing for NOTHING at Altona??
Didn't see too many of there premiership players running out there today

Sad day for Port Colts on Saturday. It wasn't that long ago that they sacked their coach for losing a grand Final. It has been all down hill since then. It was a lose/lose for both parties and a terrible way to treat a loyal servant of the club. Even now he battles on even though his body is past it. I wonder if those committee members are still around? Let's hope the Colts don't go the way of South Districts and join the Ammo's.

Sad day for Port Colts on Saturday. It wasn't that long ago that they sacked their coach for losing a grand Final. It has been all down hill since then. It was a lose/lose for both parties and a terrible way to treat a loyal servant of the club. Even now he battles on even though his body is past it. I wonder if those committee members are still around? Let's hope the Colts don't go the way of South Districts and join the Ammo's.

Sad week for the Lions. Money bags back to Marby , so lets see the empire topple now

Hooray !

Here money bags at it again , Deer Park signing Miles Sewell , brother of Brad who is a very good mate of Guerra my sources tell me

Was at game on weekend , Deer Park seem to have a massive following along with a fence full of signage . Good luck to the wrest of the WRFL

Myles is overseas and playing in Ballarat upon his return. He'd be a great get for any side though.
Brad Sewell has been to Deer Park due to his connection with Guerra though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You blokes speak in too many riddles
Money bags on way out at Deer Park but im told wont matter. unlike other clubs he has left to falter deer park im told are very financial with large sponsors and an arrogant president who thinks his eddie . c would be 4 flags in 6 years if the big spenders pull 2014 off , go spotswood and werribee , screw them over

Heard hoppers have a 10 year reunion tomorrow and there will be 2 guys missing not allowed at the club
Is this sh1t form by the club

Money bags on way out at Deer Park but im told wont matter. unlike other clubs he has left to falter deer park im told are very financial with large sponsors and an arrogant president who thinks his eddie . c would be 4 flags in 6 years if the big spenders pull 2014 off , go spotswood and werribee , screw them over
Won't matter point system vic wide 2015 will limit talent you recruit

It's been floated for a number of years but now been as we where told decided at afl vic
It's targeted to be introduced 2015 vic wide
Then to be updated in 2016
Watch this space

WRFL point system , hardly . Having a look there are lots of club with no juniors and noticeably no under 18s. Our comp you have to have under 18

Ye
WRFL point system , hardly . Having a look there are lots of club with no juniors and noticeably no under 18s. Our comp you have to have under 18

They discussed that and the system would have different points according to a number of factors ie no 18s could mean if clubs allocated 32 points then there may be a allocation let's say 42 points etc
Demagraphics etc will also play a part
If in country large vs small towns same thing etc
They did mention it would take two to three years to work through
But agree will they actually do it who knows
But a lot of clubs are dying a slow death

The 'arrogance' of president McGoldrick was certainly evident on the weekend, while there was a bit of friendly banter between Sunshine and Deer Park supporters, McGoldrick deliberately stood in the middle of the Deer Park group and seem to amuse himself with a few unnecessary comments that changed the banter from friendly to unfriendly, hardly something you would expect see from someone in his position at the club, very unprofessional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back