Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'arrogance' of president McGoldrick was certainly evident on the weekend, while there was a bit of friendly banter between Sunshine and Deer Park supporters, McGoldrick deliberately stood in the middle of the Deer Park group and seem to amuse himself with a few unnecessary comments that changed the banter from friendly to unfriendly, hardly something you would expect see from someone in his position at the club, very unprofessional
He has a bandwagon full of big gobs to keep him company so let him have some fun while the cash lasts.

Hey Filo, did you get to the game? if so what was your thoughts
Funny old game mate. Deer Park had more polish when it counted. Some say they relaxed and Spotty got close. I reckon Spotty played some pretty good footy for parts of the match but Deer Park played better for more of the game.
Mouthing off at players as they're going to the huddle is asking for trouble. Say what you want over the fence but walking past the huddle and having a crack isn't very smart.

Funny old game mate. Deer Park had more polish when it counted. Some say they relaxed and Spotty got close. I reckon Spotty played some pretty good footy for parts of the match but Deer Park played better for more of the game.
Mouthing off at players as they're going to the huddle is asking for trouble. Say what you want over the fence but walking past the huddle and having a crack isn't very smart.

summed it up pretty well, similar to my thoughts, I thought Spotty tried a few things some worked some didn't
the polish of McHarg and Wong is pretty special.

playing one short for most of the last quarter didn't help.

didn't notice the mouthing off at the huddle, you must be a bit quicker than myself, great to see all the boys in the rooms after the game

summed it up pretty well, similar to my thoughts, I thought Spotty tried a few things some worked some didn't
the polish of McHarg and Wong is pretty special.

playing one short for most of the last quarter didn't help.

didn't notice the mouthing off at the huddle, you must be a bit quicker than myself, great to see all the boys in the rooms after the game

Is it true that Spotswood were without the 2 Fogarty's, Beha, Myors, Dumbleton & Wood ?

I understand that Tressider was one of the umpires. If so, it is an indictment on the WRFL that this person is umpiring Senior games. Especially a Spotswood game. I hear he has repeatedly expressed his dislike of Spotswood. Surely the main game deserved the 3 best umpires.

Is it true that Spotswood were without the 2 Fogarty's, Beha, Myors, Dumbleton & Wood ?

I understand that Tressider was one of the umpires. If so, it is an indictment on the WRFL that this person is umpiring Senior games. Especially a Spotswood game. I hear he has repeatedly expressed his dislike of Spotswood. Surely the main game deserved the 3 best umpires.
Say nothing about the umpire who shall not be named. Keep going and he'll get a Spotty final.

AFL VICTORIA SEEKING THE ASSISTANCE OF CLUBS FOR PLAYER PAYMENT SURVEY

In recent times there has been increasing concern raised within community football surrounding the implication of escalating player payments and the longer term sustainable nature of this growth on clubs and leagues. AFL Victoria has recently formed a working party aimed to address the issue of community football player payments.

As part of a coordinated effort to tackle this issue on behalf of community football, almost all senior clubs in the State have recently received an invite to complete an anonymous online club survey to help identify player payment issues and how they are impacting on-field competitiveness, club sustainability, volunteer recruitment and retention, as well as ideas on how they can be better managed into the future. This survey forms part of the process that will provide important feedback that will be critical in ultimately shaping a state-wide solution to this issue.

Clubs have been are requested to form a group of relevant representatives from within the club to complete the survey which closes at 5pm THIS Friday the 25th of July 2014. All survey responses from clubs will be strictly confidential with the data from this research ultimately being reported in aggregate form.

Club representatives are requested to ensure their club completes the survey and response to assist in forming strategies to tackle the issue.

Hmmmmmmmm

Say nothing about the umpire who shall not be named. Keep going and he'll get a Spotty final.

Seen quite a number of your games and Strathmore look to have your top teams covered comfortably. Abbers spending truck loads , goes to show its not all about cash? my mate at Strathmore tells me money bags happy in your comp as easier on his pocket as DP have money , heaps of Im told ,although his old club wants him back as the president.
Maybe his ego will take over and he will return
comments ?

How hard is it to put some scores on the internet?

Seriously some of these games were two days ago
I can go to SPulse and view other comps results immediately and fast, soon after the games Sat arvo apart from the WRFL! That's not a SPulse thing it's a WRFL thing. Not good enough WRFL.

Seen quite a number of your games and Strathmore look to have your top teams covered comfortably. Abbers spending truck loads , goes to show its not all about cash? my mate at Strathmore tells me money bags happy in your comp as easier on his pocket as DP have money , heaps of Im told ,although his old club wants him back as the president.
Maybe his ego will take over and he will return
comments ?
Can't comment on Strathmore but can say Abbers have had issues getting the money men on the park.
When you can include the likes of Hargrave, Guerra, Thornton, Houlihan, McHarg (who's signature is sought after by SA clubs), Wong, then yep it's got plenty to do with the cash. Oh well, let the DP stalwarts enjoy their Frankenstein monster team. Things went to s**t for Frankenstein and can still go to s**t for DP if money bags pisses off with a few players in tow.

Can't comment on Strathmore but can say Abbers have had issues getting the money men on the park.
When you can include the likes of Hargrave, Guerra, Thornton, Houlihan, McHarg (who's signature is sought after by SA clubs), Wong, then yep it's got plenty to do with the cash. Oh well, let the DP stalwarts enjoy their Frankenstein monster team. Things went to s**t for Frankenstein and can still go to s**t for DP if money bags pisses off with a few players in tow.

It can still go to s**t for them GF Day too if Spotty get their full compliment of players all out there at once. I wasn't at the game Saturday but spoke to a couple of Blokes who are not exactly Spotty men and they were quite impressed with Spotty's efforts considering they were supposedly missing up to half a dozen starters. Get these blokes back and it gives a little more flexibility in getting more even match ups for McHarg & Wong who by all reports were playing on opponents fighting a bit out of their weight division. No such problems with Condos though as apparently you could have played one of the ladies from the Spotty canteen on Condos as he wasn't worth a cold pie.

It can still go to s**t for them GF Day too if Spotty get their full compliment of players all out there at once. I wasn't at the game Saturday but spoke to a couple of Blokes who are not exactly Spotty men and they were quite impressed with Spotty's efforts considering they were supposedly missing up to half a dozen starters. Get these blokes back and it gives a little more flexibility in getting more even match ups for McHarg & Wong who by all reports were playing on opponents fighting a bit out of their weight division. No such problems with Condos though as apparently you could have played one of the ladies from the Spotty canteen on Condos as he wasn't worth a cold pie.
Condos started alright but may be a high priced decoy for the other two. Haha. I don't really k ow who was missing for Spotty coz I haven't watched them much this year. They were good on the weekend but DP kept them at arms length for most of the day. More class around the ground.

Condos started alright but may be a high priced decoy for the other two. Haha. I don't really k ow who was missing for Spotty coz I haven't watched them much this year. They were good on the weekend but DP kept them at arms length for most of the day. More class around the ground.

yeh they had a few out, few injured, 1 at the bulldogs, 1 on his honeymoon and another had work commitments.
you have to be extremely lucky to have all your players available at the one time, unfortunately for Spotty this was the case last year.

agree with Cinderella Man a few boys played out of there weight division, but speaking to a couple of the ones I think they where referring too they where happy to take on the challenge,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Werribee Districts any chance???? Sitting a couple of games clear of Spotty aren't they?

Werribee Districts any chance???? Sitting a couple of games clear of Spotty aren't they?
A game and a half and have struggled to beat Sunshine and Altona in the last few weeks. I'd put them on par with Spotty but Spotty's list of potential ins come finals time is better. Anyhow, that's perfect world type stuff, who knows apart from Deer Park being certainties for a spot in the GF.

it just shows cinderella how much you know about footy. if you where there at the game on saturday may be your mother should have come out of the canteen and played because there would no way you would have the balls to get out there play on him. As for it to turn to s**t they finished the game no Thornton Stewart & Ayers and Condos got injuired at the start of the second quarter hopefully next time they play you are there and lets see who will have the last laugh you spineless rat.

it just shows cinderella how much you know about footy. if you where there at the game on saturday may be your mother should have come out of the canteen and played because there would no way you would have the balls to get out there play on him. As for it to turn to s**t they finished the game no Thornton Stewart & Ayers and Condos got injuired at the start of the second quarter hopefully next time they play you are there and lets see who will have the last laugh you spineless rat.

Multiple Choice for you to ponder.

English not your chosen dialect ? Braybrook High education ? or been drinking Kerosene ?

All three would be my bet.

Hit a nerve Fella ?

Spineless Rat ! LMFAO ! :D

Give us a spell you deadest Jack and Jill. Get the Fossil back on here, at least he had something slightly adjacent to a brain.:rolleyes:

Hope he is paying you a commission for blowing his trumpet on here for the last few years.
57 Posts on Bigfooty and 40 of them mention Jimmy or Big Jimmy or whatever the **** your pet name for him is. Next time wear a stocking over your 3KZ and try a bit harder to disguise your identity. Dead Give away.:rolleyes: Gee I wonder who you could be ??? :rolleyes:

Tressider is a disgraceful umpire has his favourite teams which just isn't on

I can go to SPulse and view other comps results immediately and fast, soon after the games Sat arvo apart from the WRFL! That's not a SPulse thing it's a WRFL thing. Not good enough WRFL.
Rider don't blame WRFL it is up to the clubs to put score thru on a Saturday straight after the game by 5.30 pm electronically so it gets to the sunday papers by 6.30

"The Local Footy Show" THEY NEED YOUR HELP
Unlike all other broadcasters, Community Television stations do not automatically receive the right to operate a transmitter when they are licensed to operate a broadcasting service. At the moment, Community Television stations are licensed through to mid-2019 – but their transmitter licences expire on 31 December 2014. To continue transmitting beyond that date, the Minister for Communications, Malcolm Turnbull, needs to make a decision about the future of Community Television. Without a positive decision, Community Television will be forced off air by the end of this year.

https://www.facebook.com/TheLocalFootyShow
or click here to sign the petition
http://i.committocommunitytv.org.au

Rider don't blame WRFL it is up to the clubs to put score thru on a Saturday straight after the game by 5.30 pm electronically so it gets to the sunday papers by 6.30

cant be true ? rumor at our club is that money bags footy club have function at crown with 85 people confirmed at 500 per head. Bulldogs or Kangas couldn't attract that sort of crowd. W T F

Werribee will open up sides on the big ground at Chirnside.

watch them run the pants off the blokes who are too highly paid and have nothing left to give.

Werribee will open up sides on the big ground at Chirnside.

watch them run the pants off the blokes who are too highly paid and have nothing left to give.
If you're talking about Deer Park, once they get the ball, have fun trying to get it off them. Just remember that the big ground = open forward line and blokes like Wong and McHarg will love the extra space.
McKenzie, Smith and a host of others won't mind the big ground either. Believe me, I wish that the big ground would worry DP but it won't.

Filo, did spotty 2s come out to play after half time last sat? heard stories but no fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back