PhiloBeddoe

Premium Gold
Mar 5, 2008
Ma's house.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
None
Number 17 for Spotswood had done to him exactly what he was doing to Molivas for the entire game.

"the umpires just watched." - Was anything illegal done? What "disgraceful antics" were committed?

Why not mention Dumbleton punching Dean splitting his lip after a tackle whilst he was on the ground.

Stones/Glass houses Zinc.
What, bumping Molivas?

PhiloBeddoe

Premium Gold
Mar 5, 2008
Ma's house.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
None
Money bags in our comp to run havoc I am told. based on this article Spotswood will be pleased means there only real challenger will be gone and the flag every year will be a walk in the park for them.
Nah Deer Park assure anyone who'll listen that they will still be cashed up and ready to raid Melbourne's team list for recruits.:D

Jul 15, 2001
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Barnsley FC, Melbourne City, Bulls
Anybody looking for a change of scenery Northern Saints in the EDFL Premier Division are opening up coaching and training positions for next year: http://www.northernsaints.org.au/?wid=43&func=viewSubmission&sid=895

The Northern Saints Football Club invites applications for SENIOR COACHES for the 2015 season.

MULTIPLE POSITIONS EXIST

Seniors, Reserves and Under 18

The successful applicant(s):

1. Must be available Tuesday and Thursday nights for training as well as Saturdays for games
  2. Must be able to attend both home and away games (the NSFC is registered in the EDFL Premier Division).
  3. Must hold the appropriate Accreditation (as a minimum level 1 accreditation)
  4. Applicants must have the necessary drive to oversee the football department development and take the club to the next level of success.

If you think you can make a difference, please apply.

Applications can be emailed to Mick Caruso on

mick@northernembossing.com

Applications close

Thursday 30th October 2014

PhiloBeddoe

Premium Gold
Mar 5, 2008
Ma's house.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
None
It doesn't get much more emphatic than Deer Park's 77-point win on the weekend!

Deer Park roars into grand final with thumping win - http://bit.ly/1lslRy2

League might as well hand them the cup this week?!
Nah, need a couple more weeks of local footy. They may be counting the cash but they won't be counting their chickens yet.

Sep 3, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Does anyone find it ridiculous that the WRFL are looking at 2 new clubs for next year. Seriously Colts want out to Southern League, Heights are in all sorts, the standard of div 3 is nothing short of disgraceful and we are going to put in 2 new clubs???
Surely time for existing clubs to say “enough is enough Bob” lets consolidate what we have before expanding again. New clubs created at senior level only get their players from 1 source – other clubs and it is devastating the quality of footy starting at division 1 reserves level.
Bob is all about creating new clubs to create his division 3 but l ask the question “ is it more important to create new clubs quickly or to create good new clubs that are sustainable long term??”
Surely a rule needs to be implemented that states unless the club is existing and moving in from another league that new clubs must have juniors for 3-5 years before the establishment of a senior side so that they can grow their seniors from within. Caroline Springs had juniors for 5 or 6 years before a senior side was formed and are now sustainable, Sanctuary lakes and Tarneit are a joke being formed with no junior background previously and Manor Lakes is a still a question mark after a favourable draw in the 1st year which helped results
Just a common sense approach………………………

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gonz

Draftee
Sep 5, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey guys, might be a bit off topic considering finals are in full swing but have moved down to the western suburbs this year and will be here all next year and am looking for a club. what club has a good club environment, im not into money and that crap, ive played at the one club since I was 8 and moved to the city so I need to find a new club preferably a competitive one. cheers

Reserved

Rookie
Aug 7, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey guys, might be a bit off topic considering finals are in full swing but have moved down to the western suburbs this year and will be here all next year and am looking for a club. what club has a good club environment, im not into money and that crap, ive played at the one club since I was 8 and moved to the city so I need to find a new club preferably a competitive one. cheers

w.weapons

Club Legend
Aug 10, 2006
in the dog house
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
w.c.c champions 06/07
Weapo is back....

i wonder if the green n gold witches hats will b out in force again at the weekend!!!!!

cloke will get his usual 21 touches......hand shakes at the end of the match......

PhiloBeddoe

Premium Gold
Mar 5, 2008
Ma's house.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
None
Weapo is back....

i wonder if the green n gold witches hats will b out in force again at the weekend!!!!!

cloke will get his usual 21 touches......hand shakes at the end of the match......
Weapo, you weren't that drunk flog yelling out "Cloke, Barling's coming for youuuuuuuuu!" at the game on Saturday were you?
Looked like he bought a new polo for the occasion. One of the many that'll be used as car rags when the cash runs out. Enjoy it.

vicki3013

Senior List
May 29, 2007
altona
AFL Club
West Coast
Sorry champ no piss for good ol weapo.....

My man ga wants 5 of the best......

pitty the spotty cockroach aint got no balls to deliver the news to the player missing out for sablich....

pity the points system wont allow him to get past 3

no DP home grown boys for GA (not sure how many Parkside have)

BEST OF EDFL

Team Captain
May 6, 2014
AFL Club
GWS
Refers to self in third person... Says it all...

Big weekend for local footy. My club looking to beat the Deer Park same Aberfeldie Saturday.

Must admit though Deer Park touched us up by 20 goals in a practice match and looked the best local team I have ever seen. Can anyone see them get beat? Sure we all hope money bags and his merry men are put to the sword. Rumour in our comp Deer Park already secured three massive names next year and the inner sanctum are thriving and seeking to create a history never seen before

Go Craig , two in a row for the great coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back