Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lining your own bed?

The cashed up billionaires that worried that Werribee Districts might get hold of them, that your trying to get action through social media.

You have changed your tune mate, when you were at Lavo, you were sweeping this s**t under the carpet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Geez what got into the players yesterday in the preliminary final, I haven't seen a king hit that the hoppers player delivered since the early in the FDFL and tell you what some players would be hoping that the league doesn't review the tapes of the big incident because Molivas and the hit he delivered on the Dirosa would see him in front of the tribunal,as a watcher of the game it was a disappointing day for the League and the behaviour of the crowd was not much better, witnessed 2 fights in the crowd as well......rumour is the umpires offered an automatic 2 weeks for the King Hit, no other way of describing it by the way...it was off the ball King Hit, time to Act David and Bob
Government looking for recruits to join police force sounds like you qualify

Geez what got into the players yesterday in the preliminary final, I haven't seen a king hit that the hoppers player delivered since the early in the FDFL and tell you what some players would be hoping that the league doesn't review the tapes of the big incident because Molivas and the hit he delivered on the Dirosa would see him in front of the tribunal,as a watcher of the game it was a disappointing day for the League and the behaviour of the crowd was not much better, witnessed 2 fights in the crowd as well......rumour is the umpires offered an automatic 2 weeks for the King Hit, no other way of describing it by the way...it was off the ball King Hit, time to Act David and Bob

The Werribee player had a crack first and Rio got him with a good one, the umpires have given him 2 weeks and the Werribee player is ok leave it at that, no other reports leave it at that, One thing i will say though the Werribee runner needs to pull his head in and give messages and not try and make the situation worse with his hand gestures and verbal abuse to the Hoppers players during and after the game.

What a day saturday was.....
The fights, The drama, The tension.....
Can tell you first hand the grog factor was nothing at all to do with the action in the crowd.. Some young girl walked past carring on like a pork chop, and lipping off to a bunch of guys, then some old bloke come over and to front the boys before BANG ... he got wacked up and walked away all bloody..
Must say that that hoppers bloke had the best hit i have seen in footy...
BRING BACK THE BIFF.... look foward to Werribe V Hoppers next year...

Anyone who says it was a King Hit, clearly didn't see the incident. There was a scrap on between a few players just left of Werribee's interchange bench right before half time. #4 from Werribee with the man bun ran from no where near the incident to get involved. Both he and #14 from Hoppers were in each others faces grappling each other and 'jumper' punching and that's when #14 from Hoppers landed one right on his chin from front on. Considering that's where the play was at the time, I'd be pretty certain the whole incident would have been caught on video. I've seen and heard a few things being thrown around the last couple of days (i.e. coward, dogs act, king hit) and all are way off the mark.

Lining your own bed

The cashed up billionaires that worried that Werribee Districts might get hold of them, that your trying to get action through social media.

You have changed your tune mate, when you were at Lavo, you were sweeping this s**t under the carpet.

Clearly you don't know me I never condoned it and I spent numerous times in confronatation with my own peeople at Lavereton about our behaviour, albeit that was in the past and I personally seen the incident and believe that the League and the tribunal needs to be consistent with its rulings, as we all know our player ealrier in the year was convicted without a hearing by the league, are we disappointed with the proces yes and so would you be if at happened at PC.

All we ask for as clubs in consistency in the the process

Clearly you don't know me I never condoned it and I spent numerous times in confronatation with my own peeople at Lavereton about our behaviour, albeit that was in the past and I personally seen the incident and believe that the League and the tribunal needs to be consistent with its rulings, as we all know our player ealrier in the year was convicted without a hearing by the league, are we disappointed with the proces yes and so would you be if at happened at PC.

then do it the right way, by speaking to Bob and Dave.

Not by grandstanding to the masses on bigfooty.

then do it the right way, by speaking to Bob and Dave.

Not by grandstanding to the masses on bigfooty.

Correct me if I am wrong and I am only making this observation based of previous posts, but you already think the WRFL is a shamble you can't disagree about the incidents not being good for the league, we can agree to disagree on the forum I chose to express my views, if you know the WRFL and the past records would indicate it will be swept under the carpet and forgotten about

That's what's happened in the last few years with serious off field incidents

You cant be serious about this? How do you get 10 weeks without a hearing? Didn't everyone listen to evidence, watch videos etc etc?
As previously discussed here, your man is lucky to be allowed to be playing at all, from what I have been told about the vision.
Poor Deer Park , everyone is against us......why doesn't anyone like us????
Come on Werribee!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The online replay conveniently misses this section of the game. Nothing better than just sweeping things under the carpet and trying to pretend they didn't happen.

The online replay conveniently misses this section of the game. Nothing better than just sweeping things under the carpet and trying to pretend they didn't happen.

Rumour has it there is going to be a tribunal hearing next week. This would appear to undermine the integrity of this week's grand final because if what I hear is true, a couple of Werribee players, including the captain, might find themselves in a bit of trouble based on what the video shows.

Would be interested to find out how Deer Park people feel about this?

Rumour has it there is going to be a tribunal hearing next week. This would appear to undermine the integrity of this week's grand final because if what I hear is true, a couple of Werribee players, including the captain, might find themselves in a bit of trouble based on what the video shows.

Would be interested to find out how Deer Park people feel about this?

Can't be trial by video mate, as it's not the practice for home & away. Not sure if this is what you mean or where players reported in the prem?

Can't be trial by video mate, as it's not the practice for home & away. Not sure if this is what you mean or where players reported in the prem?

The league have stepped in after reviewing the video, deciding the penalty offered by the umpire was not sufficient for the report laid. The flipside to that is that the same video shows the Werribee player throw the first punch. Not sure what the rule book states regarding match day reports and video replays but obviously the league are in a position to step in to overrule a penalty but not to lay a charge?

Maybe Parkside can go up to Div 1. They seem to be back up and about now?

It's actually not a bad idea if they are in a financial position to be competitive. I'm hearing Sharpie might be returning there as coach. He still gets around to local games but gee it's going back in time. I'm sure Sharpie might be a good option for div3 but surely not div1 due to his been out of the caper to long.

The league have stepped in after reviewing the video, deciding the penalty offered by the umpire was not sufficient for the report laid. The flipside to that is that the same video shows the Werribee player throw the first punch. Not sure what the rule book states regarding match day reports and video replays but obviously the league are in a position to step in to overrule a penalty but not to lay a charge?
The Werribee player did throw the first punch but and was reported but was thrown out

Three points;

I believe Chadwick's broken jaw may be the reason? Should be a number of reports & Turbo, video footage can be viewed by tribunal.

Not one Div 1 club happy with a bye.

Parkside should be expelled for ten years from progressing to the real deal, you go up when your due or sacrifice for a ten year period. Force teams up as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back