Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Bully, for the record I'm not friends with Mad Monday. I have no idea of what his talking about most of the time. Lol
Pretty sure you posted about spotswood playing kids and Mark Williams as coach would be a better option . What rumour or story will you fabricate overnight

Shred some light then bully man, who have they picked up or lost, what is the vibe at spotty and where do you place them this year considering a number of teams seem to have recruited well in the off season..
Have no idea where they'll finish. Suggest anywhere from 2nd to 5th. All I know is they'll be a lot taller and maybe lacking thru the midfield. Just have never liked outsiders spinning stories about good people doing their best in a tough environment. This joker has form in this area. Let's face it Deer Park have a hand on the cup already however the other 8 sides appear to be more even than ever so it'll get back to form , injuries and an ounce of luck along the way to which order they finish in.

Says who? You seem to always manage to shitcan someone in all your comments. How's your own power club tracking?
History says plenty senior players have left over last 2 years fact ,heights tracking along nicely thanks how's your team looking

History says plenty senior players have left over last 2 years fact ,heights tracking along nicely thanks how's your team looking
Most have left for more money elsewhere. After playing in 8 consecutive GF's , then Deer Park emerging as unbeatable it was always going to happen. Spotswood just don't pay what the outside world thinks. Now I'll give you a fact , Avondale Heights' wage bill for 2015 season was 250% more than Spotswood's . Now even you may understand why players have left. Have you a ladder prediction for Heights? Now remember the positions they have finished I the past 3 years . That's 4th , 3rd and 5th if your memory fails you. Now considering you quite opening bagged your departed coach of those years and since have heralded Mr Archer as some coaching messiah , we'd have to assume that a top 2 or 3 finish is on the cards wouldn't we?

Most have left for more money elsewhere. After playing in 8 consecutive GF's , then Deer Park emerging as unbeatable it was always going to happen. Spotswood just don't pay what the outside world thinks. Now I'll give you a fact , Avondale Heights' wage bill for 2015 season was 250% more than Spotswood's . Now even you may understand why players have left. Have you a ladder prediction for Heights? Now remember the positions they have finished I the past 3 years . That's 4th , 3rd and 5th if your memory fails you. Now considering you quite opening bagged your departed coach of those years and since have heralded Mr Archer as some coaching messiah , we'd have to assume that a top 2 or 3 finish is on the cards wouldn't we?
Have no idea where they'll finish. Suggest anywhere from 2nd to 5th. All I know is they'll be a lot taller and maybe lacking thru the midfield. Just have never liked outsiders spinning stories about good people doing their best in a tough environment. This joker has form in this area. Let's face it Deer Park have a hand on the cup already however the other 8 sides appear to be more even than ever so it'll get back to form , injuries and an ounce of luck along the way to which order they finish in.

I think Mad Monday is being a bit harsh on Langlands here, playing coach is a tough gig and he is a gun player but seems to be lacking help and insight from the sidelines.

I think Mad Monday is being a bit harsh on Langlands here, playing coach is a tough gig and he is a gun player but seems to be lacking help and insight from the sidelines.
Mad Monday must have coached 10 flags. He pots anyone who doesn't win the premiership. Now falcon I respect the fact anyone is entitled to an opinion and people see things differently but Tommy's right hand man is a WRFL premiership star in his time , he also played a key role in 2 Williamstown premierships . He served time on the Western Jets coaching team under Garry Hocking and also was on Collingwood's and Carlton's recruiting teams along his journey . You'd reckon he'd know something about the game wouldn't you?

Mad Monday must have coached 10 flags. He pots anyone who doesn't win the premiership. Now falcon I respect the fact anyone is entitled to an opinion and people see things differently but Tommy's right hand man is a WRFL premiership star in his time , he also played a key role in 2 Williamstown premierships . He served time on the Western Jets coaching team under Garry Hocking and also was on Collingwood's and Carlton's recruiting teams along his journey . You'd reckon he'd know something about the game wouldn't you?
All the above maybe true and good achievements if so. But from the minimal times I've viewed spotty over the last few years his assistant seems more interested in style over substance

11 flags get it right thanks wouldn't spruik about being on Collingwood,Carlton recruiting teams both clubs have blamed past list management as a fail

11 flags get it right thanks wouldn't spruik about being on Collingwood,Carlton recruiting teams both clubs have blamed past list management as a fail
Oh wouldn't you ? And AFL clubs make a habit of appointing Dicks like you to these positions don't they ? Show some respect idiot or better still just keep hanging around your own club contributing nothing and making sure their future is as pathetic as its past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a bit critical of Spotswood but will never say a bad word about the great man Smithy. His a ripping bloke so guessing some of you guys have never meet him. Also he gives his time to his old club for nothing. Top player back in his day. Yes agree he dresses well, but always has.

Big fev into jungle is the mail will drop some kilos opposition sides should vote to keep him in as long possible

He is ridiculously good looking though Smithy, and he also knows what he's on about.[/
I was a bit critical of Spotswood but will never say a bad word about the great man Smithy. His a ripping bloke so guessing some of you guys have never meet him. Also he gives his time to his old club for nothing. Top player back in his day. Yes agree he dresses well, but always has.
We should put mad monday, bully man and turbos mail in there, last man standing
Lol . Turbo and Mad Monday V Bullyman and Spotswood Ass Coach . Might end up 3 onto 1 . So MM you can have Ghaz and Galea . Oh no that's 5 on 1. PS still waiting on your Heights ladder prediction MM.

Hopefully Fev goes in and gets bitten by a spider and is out for 6 months! Heard this rumour too - Ricky Nixon posted it on FB so it must be true!

Anyone confirmed practice matches yet?

Two grown men crying in there milk after people realise who they are embarrassing for both them and clubs they represent[/QUOT
Two grown men crying in there milk after people realise who they are embarrassing for both them and clubs they represent
Two grown men crying in there milk after people realise who they are embarrassing for both them and clubs they represent
Too clever for us MM or DC. I am totally embarrassed about being drawn into defending outstanding football people after being critisised by f .. Wits like you. Although I should have listened to the old saying " if you continually argue with morons soon people wont tell the difference".

Too clever for us MM or DC. I am totally embarrassed about being drawn into defending outstanding football people after being critisised by f .. Wits like you. Although I should have listened to the old saying " if you continually argue with morons soon people wont tell the difference".
Haha spruiking now didn't say a word against us (co burg) when fabulous Phill was running around too busy looking pretty Smyth man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back