Western Region FL - Divy 1 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revolving door at Deer Park commences today with Brent Guerra to be announced Captain/Coach of Chelsea with a swag of team mates to follow him including Kwame McHarg !!!!!

Swag mate, define swag, you are obviously involved in the inner sanctum of the club???? Can you list the revolving door of players existing the club or this just another mate of mate told me OR are you from a rival club and this is just wishful thinking???? Please let us know the list of players leaving as you might be able to do our exit interviews for the club as well.

How does a club play in 8 grand finals in a row and no one wants to stay heard that there is a lot more leaving Spotswood and they are decent players to

if you look back at premiership years you would notice that there has always been a turn over off players.

on a positive have heard a few more returning.

Brendan Hallinan new senior coach of Sunshine from Aberfeldie and Mal Michael as his assistant.
Josh Toy has signed as back line coach and Daniel Mangan has signed there as forward line coach.
4 great signings for Sunshine will push them deep into finals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's early but I would've thought that rumours would be flying around deer park and Parkside by now, given that money man is supposedly feeding both clubs... Parkside still no coach??
Makes it hard for players to sign with no coach.

Player salary caps on the way...... http://bit.ly/1wtaybm

Will it work?
It will work if they introduce it to all metro teams at the same time..
Based on points for experience and level of footy played. Should even out the comps a little but the best players will always go to the highest bidder, there just wont be as many positions at each club. The question will be will the WRFL conform or try and run their own race as always. I feel they will bow to pressure from certain clubs and continue to screw all other clubs in the assiscation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back