Official Team Thread Western Woodpeckers 2015/16 - #GetWood

Remove this Banner Ad

Im going to have another look tonight, I am certain I have him in there correctly and in the right position for the SIM to see him as a Bowler. Was he the one I changed from Left Arm Spin to Left Arm Fast?
I'm not left arm anything if that helps.

Honestly, the Sim doesnt appear to have a way to set opening bowlers that Ive found, so Im not sure how I can give anyone control over who opens bowling.
BoshtrichBurger you may be of help here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Check yee PMs good sire.
Beng I think I figured why. You had Smartys bowling average at 99 instead of 19 so no wonder the sim didn't register him as a bowler. His default should've been 19 like DTB's or Gattsby's.

That's the only reason why he wasn't opening or bowling frequently imo.

Beng I think I figured why. You had Smartys bowling average at 99 instead of 19 so no wonder the sim didn't register him as a bowler. His default should've been 19 like DTB's or Gattsby's.

That's the only reason why he wasn't opening or bowling frequently imo.

Huh, thats weird, and yeah, that'd be the probable cause...Ill change it to 19, not sure why I had him as a 99.

If we do win this game against the Phoenix, I'll really enjoy it because I've been watching THB stress over trying to get the right formula for winning.
Traitor.

The Phoenix were filling up quickly, and as a Shane Watson I wanted to play every game.

Anyway, I'll probably put my hand up to captain one of the expansion sides next season.
I understand, post was missing a :p.

But I was being serious.
Doesn't mean that my post lacked the face. TBH given that the Phoenix are well stocked for numbers, I might help expansion if needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back