MrKK

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2012
City of churches
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Sturt, Southampton FC, LSU
They start talking about money eg tell you how much they earn, how much their house cost etc. Classic warning sign of a try-hard douchebag. The partner of one of my wife's friends is an elite example of this and the great irony is that he's a moron financially - on his 3rd marriage, has a boat and late series Land Cruiser but still rents their house and all of his 'investments' are speculative shares in foreign mining exploration companies that he got 'insider tips' on.

They stop you in a shopping center trying to sell you something on donate to something.

But they only take a moment of your time...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

little graham

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Sep 18, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
They big note themselves with the use of usernames on meaningless footy forums. Names like Cleopatra or general ect ect..

Those people who always have a story about how they have already done it, seen it and were better at it. You have all come across someone like this at some stage. I do not understand what goes through their minds ?? Who do they think they are fooling ??

We've got a guy like that at work. Has done everything from riding a polar bear to being made an honourary Maori during his time in NZ. Now we all play a game to come up with our own absurd stories and watch him sweat trying to come up with something better.

Last edited:

Simple Jack

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Webber, Ricciardo, NE Patriots
Oh my god! The Best Housewives of the Jersey Shore (or some s**t) is on, better record it before heading to Cloud 9.

Die a million horrible deaths.

Hudu Gurusingha

Cancelled
Jul 11, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Penrith Panthers, Houston Astros
They start talking about money eg tell you how much they earn, how much their house cost etc. Classic warning sign of a try-hard douchebag. The partner of one of my wife's friends is an elite example of this and the great irony is that he's a moron financially - on his 3rd marriage, has a boat and late series Land Cruiser but still rents their house and all of his 'investments' are speculative shares in foreign mining exploration companies that he got 'insider tips' on.

Hate these c**ts. Its a sign of insecurity I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back