What are dead giveaways that you won't like someone

Remove this Banner Ad

you know, it's pretty easy to rag on vegans who let you know about their diet, but you forget that in many cases if you don't let people know about it, you're likely to get meat or dairy served up to you pretty easily -

it may sounds like an arrogance thing, and sure, there are certainly 'holier than thou' vegans, but w@nkers are everywhere regardless of their diet.... so it's not an exclusive trait, nor does it mean that all vegans are like that -

3/10 for the easy target troll

you know, it's pretty easy to rag on vegans who let you know about their diet, but you forget that in many cases if you don't let people know about it, you're likely to get meat or dairy served up to you pretty easily -

it may sounds like an arrogance thing, and sure, there are certainly 'holier than thou' vegans, but w@nkers are everywhere regardless of their diet.... so it's not an exclusive trait, nor does it mean that all vegans are like that -

100% of vegans I know shove their opinions down my throat and judge me for my choices. If it was just hey im a vegan dont cook me that I would agree with you but its way worse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% - so all three of them?

maybe you should stop hanging around w@nkers..

but if that's your experience then I'm not going to argue with it

Nah I know about 7, a lot from the same friendship group. I know is a small sample but you can't change your experiences. Happy to change my opinion when I meet a vegan who isn't a raging douche!

"I'm a cyclist". So you ride professionally? No? ok.
Also, if there's a quiet person in your group of close mates and some newbie loud mouth keeps talking over the top of them and then drops the old "your friend doesn't say much".

Those people who always have a story about how they have already done it, seen it and were better at it. You have all come across someone like this at some stage. I do not understand what goes through their minds ?? Who do they think they are fooling ??

There was a character in 'Dilbert' called "Topper". We had a lady on the Vline train who we subsequently nicknamed 'Topper' as well.

If you had a holiday, she had one better, if you were sick, she was sicker, if you thought it was a nice day, well you should've been on the train LAST week.... etc etc

I don't know the features but I'd potentially wear one... If I was given it. I wouldn't pay for it. I imagine it would be pretty useful for exercising.
I wear a Fitbit atm. I'd go the slight extra cost for something with heart monitor, GPS, other integration. Would feel like a bit knob wearing it, but I like the information that comes with exercising and technology.

Vegans very much are bad. Like to make people aware they are evil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back