What are the salaries of the footy radio the guys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 12, 2005
Bentleigh, Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Ooops, I obviously stuffed up the title.

Especially the SEN guys?

I mean, I gather SEN aren't so flushed with funds that they can splash around the big 3aw and Triple money, so they can't being paying a whole lot, but, at the same time, guys like Watson and Dermy wouldn't be doing it for chicken feed.

I gather Billy is on a good 'kick' at CH9, so what would it have taken him to drive up from Geelong most mornings?

Watcha all reckon?

Last edited:

The wage bill for the ABC got leaked earlier this year. From memory Gerrard Wheatley was earning north of $200k per annum, but I guess that includes other hosting roles such as Offsiders and Melbourne Cup.

The wage bill for the ABC got leaked earlier this year. From memory Gerrard Wheatley was earning north of $200k per annum, but I guess that includes other hosting roles such as Offsiders and Melbourne Cup.
is that Wheatley's ABC wage or his wage as a whole, he does other media stuff as well.

if flogs like Roy masters is on 200k from the ABC, im more than happy for the Liberals to cut all they want from the ABC then:thumbsu:

Oh yeah, I remembered a clue from last year ( I have no life :D).
The guys on Triple M were hanging s**t on Brayshaw about taking a sandwich from the North players' rooms, saying he takes freebies from the club, etc, etc.

They were pushing him, and he got a little cranky, then said something like: "Are you kidding?! It costs me thousands and thousands to be chairman. For instance, it's gunna cost me about 60 grand this year just by missing calling games on Friday night and Sat afternoons!!"

North had 9 games last year on Friday nights or Sat arvos, which makes it 6.66 grand a week.
28 weeks of footy in 2014 makes $186,000. Does that sound about right? It sounds a bit low to me. :p

Last edited:
I heard somewhere that the Triple M Box namely JB and Garry were on close to a Million a year for their MMM football commitments.

Not surprised seeing the demographics which they cater to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back