What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

I fell through the map on the third tutorial level :drunk:

Never got anything game breaking like that.... oh wait, it corrupted my save data after i had finished the game so i couldnt go back and trophy whore :drunk:

Currently juggling about 4 games:

Atelier Torori: Adventurer of Arland (PS3)
Akiba's Trip (PS3)
REmake HD (PS4)
Phoenix Wright: Trials & Tribulations (DS)

Yes, I am in a very Japanese mood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

-Infamous Second Son
-Drive Club

Still have to go back and finish Farcy 4 and Toads Adventure brought so many games in the last month it's not funny. I'm getting to a point now where i wont buy a new release that i want until i finish the current game I'm playing other wise there a too many games for me to finish.

-Infamous Second Son
-Drive Club

Still have to go back and finish Farcy 4 and Toads Adventure brought so many games in the last month it's not funny. I'm getting to a point now where i wont buy a new release that i want until i finish the current game I'm playing other wise there a too many games for me to finish.
That's where I'm at.

Far Cry 4. I reckon it would take me 12 months to run through this game, it seems huge! And I'm just talking the main story, not all the side missions.

Played (and finished) Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

Fantastic game, so simple yet so captivating.
Such an incredible game.

Went from nowhere near my radar to my 2nd favourite game of 2013. Almost absolute perfection in gaming form. Superb highs and some devastating lows. Another awesome free PS+ game too!

Interesting to see that the IP has been sold off to 505 Games, kinda disappointing in a way though that it seems like Starbreeze won't continue the on with the game. I don't know if I truly trust 505, their record is scratchy at best.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back