What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

How far are you into persona 3 Fes? I recently just restarted it.

Game clock says i'm 29 hours in.
Just got up to the full moon boss in early August.

It's funny i actually played and finished P4 before i got stuck into this.
I think i like the characters and story in P4 slightly more but this is still really good!

Game clock says i'm 29 hours in.
Just got up to the full moon boss in early August.

It's funny i actually played and finished P4 before i got stuck into this.
I think i like the characters and story in P4 slightly more but this is still really good!

I agree. I perfer P4 to P3. I also played P4 first lol
P3 I think is slightly harder. But I love all things Shin Megami Tensei.

I agree. I perfer P4 to P3. I also played P4 first lol
P3 I think is slightly harder. But I love all things Shin Megami Tensei.

The ending of P4 is great isn't it, especially the true ending!
Yeah the battles are pretty hard, maybe because you can only issue direct commands to the main character in battle and not your teammates.
Come to think of it I'm actually playing on hard mode so i've had alot of game overs so far :(

Yeah Shin Megami Tensei is the s**t
I also own Lucifer's Call and Digital Devil Saga but i'm not starting them until i beat P3.

The ending of P4 is great isn't it, especially the true ending!
Yeah the battles are pretty hard, maybe because you can only issue direct commands to the main character in battle and not your teammates.
Come to think of it I'm actually playing on hard mode so i've had alot of game overs so far :(

Yeah Shin Megami Tensei is the s**t
I also own Lucifer's Call and Digital Devil Saga but i'm not starting them until i beat P3.

The true ending is awesome. Did you get the extra battle for having max social ranks with Maria as well? Have you played P4 arena? Not as good because it's a fighter but adds some more story.

I die heaps in P3 and I'm on normal difficulty. The fatigue system adds to that, you can't grind too much.

The true ending is awesome. Did you get the extra battle for having max social ranks with Maria as well? Have you played P4 arena? Not as good because it's a fighter but adds some more story.

I die heaps in P3 and I'm on normal difficulty. The fatigue system adds to that, you can't grind too much.

Is Maria the chick in Persona 4 Golden? I finished it on PS2 and she wasn't in that version.
I own P4G and will continue my replay at some stage, want to try and plat it and get max social links.

Nah haven't played P4 Arena yet, been eyeing it off in the shops as it's quite cheap atm.
P3 can be brutal, i love how strategic and intense the boss battles can get.
I'm up to around the 80th floor of Tarturus it's neverending!!!

Infamous Second Son
Trials Fusion
Dead Nation
The Last of Us MP
Diablo 3
And a little bit of AC Black Flag - find it hard to not get bored mainly due to the fact it's STILL THE SAME AS THE OTHER AC GAMES.

63% through Infamous: Second Son on PS4 and have just started South Park: TSoT on PS3. Both really good games. South Park is one game that just sticks to the shows formula.

I'm tempted to get World Cup on PS3 as I'm starting to get pumped for the real thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bioshock (360) (Replay)

This is my 3rd or 4th playthrough, I really love this game.
Going for 100% achievements this time collecting all audio diaries, researching all enemies, beating game on hard without using vita chamber.

Played about 20 hours of Persona 4 Golden in the last week or so (50 hours total now) as well as the odd Don Bradman session or foray back into GTA Online. Once I'm bored with that, I'll probably get back into breeding on Pokemon and take the shrink-wrapping off Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time.

Finished Infamous last night on 77%. Might go back and 100% it as I really love the concrete powers and want to use it some more.

Picked up World Cup and have been playing a few online tournaments - This game is pretty good actually. gameplay is much better then the demo. Disapointing it's not the on the next-gen consoles as I'm trying to put the PS3 away but still I'm having fun with it. Will get a real bashing coming up to the World Cup and beyond. EA timed the release perfectly - AFL games take note.

Hopefully will get around to finishing South Park: TSoT this week.

Infamous: Second Sun - 2nd play through (evil)
FIFA 14 - this is always on the go
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - just downloaded this on Vita
NBA 2K14 - My Career

Xbox 360: NBA 2k12... I bought 2k13 and returned it (* You Jay-Z) and I'm not keen to give 2k14 a crack because I'm without internet at the moment, so I'm pretty much beating the world with my created Kyrie Irving. I'm just at the start of my 4th year, went to re-sign with Cleveland and they'd given a fair slice of their cap to get Lebron back and offered me $2.65mil a year... So now I have a pretty epic rivalry going with the Cavs.

iPhone: Pocket Planes... Yeah, this is pretty much black-tar Heroin.

I'm mainly playing games again at the minute. Playing through The Last of Us, Fallout 3, Far Cry 3, Bioshock 1 and infinite, Splinter Cell series with the occasional Ghosts or NBA 2k14 if i want to play online.

There's no new games that have peaked my interest, picked up Thief the other day and i haven't really gotten into it but I'm still early in the game. Too similar to Dishonored but less exciting and enjoyable as Dishonored.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back