What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Playing Tomb Raider, was under $20 on the PS store so figured I'd play it. Not bad. I am enjoying it and it's something to do.

I traded it in for Farcry4. Really tempted to pick it up again. Visually stunning.

Danganronpa 2 on PS VITA.
Awesome game, very addictive.

Wish iinet would hurry up and connect our internet at our new place.
Miss my Xbone :(

So I've given the first release of Necrodancer a go.... Amazing! Final boss kicked my ass though, wasn't fully sure of the mechanics.

The 3 versions of the soundtrack rule, the EDM one my pick of the bunch.

Anyone else playing necrodancer? Easy enough to get to the final boss but damn it's hard controlling two characters. Got him down to the lute stage but couldn't quite finish him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please. Kirby games have never been renowned for difficulty.

Haven't really played many of them. But I know for fact link between worlds and yoshis Island were very easy compared to their past games.

Nintendo have always been easy to play but difficult to master. Apparently Mario 3d world on the Wii U has some brutal special stages once you 100% the main game.

Nothing wrong with easy games if the gameplay is fun. I've found everything this gen pretty simple regardless of what platform its on, apart from 1 boss I had trouble with early on in Bloodborne.

Nintendo have always been easy to play but difficult to master.
Pokemon is a good example. Kids will just play using two or three Pokemon and when they beat the elite 4 they put the game down. While us older ones do IV, EV training, breed moves and traits, incorporate strategy with team and move selections, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back