What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished Never Alone. Despite being a bit clunky in place I thought it was a really neat game.

Some of the indies out over the past couple of years - such as Never Alone and Valiant Hearts - are really filling a niche I never knew I needed. A bit of innovation combined with a story worth becoming emotionally invested in makes for a nice change from the suite of shooters released every other month.

Finished Wolfenstein The Old Blood on the weekend, although not as good as The New Order, for $40 It was definitely worth it, albeit short (finished story in around 5 & 1/2 hours) Cleaned up some trophies and in a total of 9 hours I'm completely done with it.

Also finished with Mortal Kombat X having spent the good part of the last couple of nights grinding out a heap of single player/two player trophies. The online fighting doesn't interest me.

Both still eligible for the 7 day return at EB. Definitely killed some time waiting for The Witcher 3.

finally upgraded from 360 to a ps4 on the weekend. A bit overwhelmed with the difference in quality between the two. Picked up a couple of games and now struggling to decide which to play :( (first world problems).
*The Last of Us Remastered *Bloodborne *FIFA 15 *WWE 2K15 *Far Cry 4 *The Witcher 3
Besides Witcher, any other games you recommend me to go on first?

finally upgraded from 360 to a ps4 on the weekend. A bit overwhelmed with the difference in quality between the two. Picked up a couple of games and now struggling to decide which to play :( (first world problems).
*The Last of Us Remastered *Bloodborne *FIFA 15 *WWE 2K15 *Far Cry 4 *The Witcher 3
I'd probably choose TLOU it really is a fantastic game. All great options though.

Been going on a trip down memory lane in the last week and a bit. Got some Dreamcast happening, mostly playing Powerstone 1/2, Shenmue, Toy Commander, Soul Calibur and Trickstyle. Could be playing your Sonic Adventure's and Crazy Taxi's... but I own so many different versions of their re-releases on so many different platforms there's no point.

I would sell my soul for HD remasters or sequals to Powerstone (ignoring the PSP one) or Shenmue.

Bloodborne. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just finished Valiant Hearts which I'd highly recommend!

Have started playing Fifa again. I have Shadow of Mordor and the Dragonball Z games both sitting there unopened but I don't want to start them until after I'm done with Batman. Due to how little time I get to play, I wouldn't be able to finish either before Batman comes out.

The backlog begins!

Not playing much at the moment. Is it just me, or is everything crap lately?

Playing a little bit of FIFA 15 on PS4, and the occasional game of Forza 5 on Xbox360... and that's about it. (other than revisiting old favourites on other consoles) I tried getting into Dead Rising 3 (I LOVE the first two games... particularly DR1) but it's too serious now... lost all its charm. Just feels like any other game now. Shame. :(

Waiting... waiting... waiting... for Gran Turismo 7...

Not playing much at the moment. Is it just me, or is everything crap lately?

Playing a little bit of FIFA 15 on PS4, and the occasional game of Forza 5 on Xbox360... and that's about it. (other than revisiting old favourites on other consoles) I tried getting into Dead Rising 3 (I LOVE the first two games... particularly DR1) but it's too serious now... lost all its charm. Just feels like any other game now. Shame. :(

Waiting... waiting... waiting... for Gran Turismo 7...
As soon as Splatoon arrives I will be all over that. Single player mode? What's that?

The Last of Us for something like the 15th time. Just started a Grounded playthrough. No HUD and less supplies, Enemies punch you 2 times and you are dead.

MLB 15 the show just won the World Series in RTTS as a rookie after being down 3-0 came back and won 4 strait, also won Playoff and World Series MVP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back