Mighty P

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Roys FFC, Lakers
Was playing Witcher 3 in fits and spurts but have gone back to Bloodborne for a few days. Also downloaded Game of Thrones ep 4 but probably won't play it for a while.

A little bit of Wasteland 2 in between to whet my PC gaming appetite.

Mighty P

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 25, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man U, Roys FFC, Lakers
Playing The Order, borrowed it off my cousin.

So far I'm really enjoying it, liking the story and the setting but am disappointed for Ready At Dawn in that they could have made a really special game: no co-op, multiplayer, or ng+, and extras was a very bad decision. Also I'm 5 hours in and only on chapter 8 so it is definitely not a 5 hour game.

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
The Last of Us, fantastic game but now I understand all the jokes about how the NPCs treat stealth. I was in a mall filled with Clickers, I'm crawling about in the dark, huge tension, freezing at the slightest sound like I was some sort of super swat ninja..... and I swear Ellie and Tess were racing each other up and down the corridors :rolleyes:.

I felt compelled to play Zelda 1 after watching the Nintendo World Championships. It's very addictive. Getting dropped in the world every time you die ("OK last turn") and learning the map better and better through trial and error. No directions, nothing, but it's brilliant. Truly an adventure game! Though I keep wanting to look up things like "which dungeon is this" and "what does the woman tell you when you give her 50 rupee" but I'm not looking anything up, some things it's cool to learn the hard way, either burns you or makes you wanna play more. It was one of the original 3DS Ambassador titles so I downloaded it for free, they're all still up on the eshop to consume if you were eligible but never got them all.

mick500

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 17, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Last of us remastered on ps4 multiplayer - never got around to playing this on ps3 as I was getting in to pc gaming at the time. Really enjoying it, should give me my naughty dog fix until uncharted 4 comes out.

Witcher 3 on pc, probably about 20-25 hours in, it is becoming a bit of a grind now, not normally my type of game but it is good and I would like to finish it one day..

Fifa 15 on Xbox one - getting back in to this in preparation for fifa 16 , think I will grab that on ps4 next time for the higher player base. Division 3 currently.

Bretwalda

Debutant
Jul 6, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Been playing Far Cry 4 for the past month or so, spending most of my time doing all the side missions and collectibles.

I started playing Minecraft D: I beat my friend in like 7 Smash games in a row and now he won't play anymore so I joined him on Minecraft, should be fun for a few weeks, hopefully not too much more or I'll lose any sKiLlZ I have in REAL games..!

Back