What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nearing the end of my replay of Bioshock, following a guide to get all the audio diarys so i haven't missed any. (touch wood)
Will be aiming to get this wrapped up tonight so i can move on to Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway.
Fired up some Battlefield Bad Company 2 last night, for old times sake. Still fairly active and still fun.
On the next gen front, FIFA 14 has been dominating my XB1.

Well i just finished up my replay of Bioshock, i managed to get all 51 achievements.
Some of those audio diaries were hard to find, great game definitely one of the best of last gen.
Irrational games will be missed.

Now I'm about to blast through The Walking Dead S2: Episode 3 and i just started Watch_Dogs on XB1
Planning on starting a replay of Bioshock 2 soon and playing the Minerva's Den DLC for the first time.

Finished the GTA 5 story again. Now I'm going to jump on the Watch Dogs bandwagon once I go out and get it.

Seems like a few have started red dead redemption again, I started again a couple of weeks ago, such an awesome game.

Also been playing NBA2K14, Wolfenstein and Watch Dogs lately.

Seems like a few have started red dead redemption again, I started again a couple of weeks ago, such an awesome game.

Also been playing NBA2K14, Wolfenstein and Watch Dogs lately.

When I played Red Dead Redemption the first time I liked it, but not as much as others did. Started my second play through and I am loving it more the second time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How does RDR hold up? I never got around to finishing it, so might pull it out again.

I just finished Sleeping Dogs on PC - it's the first open-world game I've ever finished the story for.
Most of those sort of games I'll put about 20-40hrs into, but end up doing too many side-missions and playing games, then I either get bored or another game comes out and I don't get around to finishing it.
But with Sleeping Dogs I concentrated almost exclusively on the story and feel it made the game better.
The side missions I did do were good, but the game never became too repetitive or anything.

I just got a Wii U though, so plenty of MK8 action will be had.

I'm also playing 2048 on my phone :)

yFUB29N.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back