What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

After finishing Soma (my personal GOTY,) now onto The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 on PS4.

I LOVE point and click adventure games. After about 10 hours it has not disappointed. Better than the original and a freaking joy to play. Fun, charming and doesn't take itself seriously.

Highly, highly recommended to anyone who likes old school p&c adventures.
Had never heard of this but will have to pick it up. Love old school point and click.

At a bit of a loose end atm

I tried Pillars of Eternity and it looks good but I'm definitely in the mood for the couch and HD tele rather then a busted old laptop, one to come back to later.
Next up was Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning but I just couldn't get into it.
I never did finish Arkham Asylum so I went back to that for a bit but again just not feeling the love. The game design is fantastic and the combat is fun but there's just a little too much crawling through vents and finding hidden items.

After completing several playthroughs of XCOM (unknown and within) I was in the mood for another squad rpg or strategy game but no luck so far.
I never did finish Uncharted 2 either and so I might settle for a good storyline and 3rd person shooter and see if I can knock that one off before getting back into work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing a tonne of the Phanton Pain at the moment. Want to finish it by the time the November rush comes.

Gave up on the console and loaded up Magic the Gathering Online, it could seriously be 10 years since I played that game so there was some mucking about getting access to the account and then not surprisingly when I did pretty much nothing in my card collection was playable in the main section.

Still the good thing with MTGO is for $5 and a nights research I put together a deck worth playing with and its been a bit of a trip down memory lane even if I only play it for a few days.

tumblr_nu5iaogtAU1qz6r7go1_540.jpg

25 years old this week...
time to have a game...

MGS: V - Still a long way to go, loving it though, gameplay is awesome.

Mad Max - Heaps to go too, from what I've played of it though it's pretty enjoyable.

Halo MCC - Want to finish all 4 games before I play Halo 5, just to refresh the memory.

And on the side I've fired up the old Xbox recently and have been playing a bit of THUG 2 and Star Wars Battlefront 2, both incredible games.

Far Cry 4, Battlefield 4 and The Last of Us. Switching between the two, have had bf4 and last of us since i got my ps4 and never played them, finally clearing the backlog before fallout takes over my life

Picked up a game on the PS store called Transformers: Devastation....pretty much taken the style and looks of the 1986 cartoon movie version of Transformers and packaged it all into a pretty neat little action type game.

Plays a bit like a dumbed down version of Devil May Cry mixed with Vanquish (which for those who haven't played it is an AMAZING fast paced third person shooter). Cool little game which is supposedly very short but so far am happy with my fifty dollar purchase.

Spewing about the lack of Stan Bush though.

Been hitting Diablo RoS this week, levelling Demon Hunter for rifts and s**t. Doing Greater Rifts with my level 70 Crusader occasionally.

Otherwise, a bit of MGSV here and there, plus some Talos Principle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back