What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dragon Quest IX

Got a bit of extra cash and a voucher for Ozgameshop and can't decided between Fallout 4 and Witcher 3. BigFooty help me please.

Couldn't get into Oblivion or Fallout 3 but I have heard Fallout 4 is doing things differently but never played anything to do with the Witcher before

I bought CS:GO about 2 weeks ago.

The gates you have to go through are ****ed.

First I had to grind for a week to get enough XP to play competitive mode and now I'm only allowed to win 2 matches a day until I get a rank.

That combined with the community market restricting me from buying anything because I hadn't made a purchase for over a year has me very annoyed.

Buy game, can't do anything but sit and wait.

images

I seriously think as soon as i finish FO4 I will start it again with a different build
I'll definitely be doing a stealth/melee build once I finish first time around. Contemplating whether or not to do it on survival mode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heroes and Generals on PC.
Grabbed Star Wars Battlefront today, but still prefer H&G.
Too many flogs on SWBF atm.

Have gone back to the past, sunk some time into games I have not played in either months (Fifa 15) or over a year (NBA 2K15).

My first game of 2K15 was against the Washington Wizards, picked up where I left off - got 73 points, 15 assists, 16 rebounds and 1 steal. My first A+ game in ages.

Started playing Fifa 15 again on a whim.... figured one or two games for something to do was warranted..... I've wound up becoming addicted to it again lol. Smashing my way through one of the lower league saves I had made months ago as Charlton Athletic. Now in either the semi finals or final of the F/A cup and Capital One cup. Doing very well for a team with crap players that continuously get injured every game lol.

I love the feeling you get when you struggle to pick up the pace of the game after not playing for ages, and when you finally score and take the lead.......won't lie I got very excited (as I generally do when I normally play) - fist pumps galore, however I did NOT run around the lounge room shirtless like a lunatic lol (I kept my shirt on damn it hahaha).

Don Bradman Cricket - got back into it again recently have had a few shield and domestic one day matches..... have not scored a century - scores ranging between between 22 - 83. When bowling I've lost my Glenn McGrath touch and am being carted around everywhere. Damn it I remember when I was awesome at the game lol. Spinners and slow-medium pace bowlers are once again my weakness (thanks South Australia for pwning me lol), yet I still eat fast bowlers for breakfast.

been playing Project M (a Smash Bros mod) for the past few months, got a friend into it who instantly picked up his own second hand Wii and modded it and now there's Smash going on multiple times a week at somebodies house. first half of this year i had to beg my mate for a few rounds of Melee when i'd take my set up over, then i just stopped trying and started playing with another mate, the one that bought his own straight away, then the other got interested after he realised sitting around watching Pawn Stars isn't as fun as playing Smash. lazy prick. just camps with Link in 4 player then gets absolutely trashed in singles when his terrible tactics don't work. :D :D

if anyone has a Wii they don't play much or something you should consider modding it, PM is a Brawl mod that brings the game back to Melee gameplay - it's basically the best Smash game or at least on par with Melee. if you have a Wii U and also a Wii you should definitely consider modding it as your Wii U plays Wii games and you can still play Gamecube games on the modded Wii - but you can't update it to play Wii games after that.

still trying to finish Xenoblade Chronicles, don't think I will before X next week........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back