What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

i got Pure Chess

yes, i actually got Pure Chess

i's only $8 on the Wii U eShop. apparently there's even a 3DS version and there's interplay between the two. Pure Chess is leading the way. it actually looks stunning enough for me to keep playing it the past week. i even bought a DLC pack of pieces and backdrop, for massive lols, but i'm some kind of idiot and can only really concentrate on the chess game itself when i recognise the pieces, can't get used to different ones.
GOTY for me.

images

talos principle
First game I have enjoyed as much in a fair while

I bought this just before the sale ended but haven't loaded it up yet.

I figured I might regret it if I didn't pull the trigger. I might have to fire it up tonight sometime. Will let you know how I go.

Playing the Nathan Drake collection at the minute. Gee Crushing is unforgiving at times; the generous checkpoint system makes it bearable but I'm finding it pretty challenging (and frustrating sometimes). Have played the games before but never on Crushing.

Playing the Nathan Drake collection at the minute. Gee Crushing is unforgiving at times; the generous checkpoint system makes it bearable but I'm finding it pretty challenging (and frustrating sometimes). Have played the games before but never on Crushing.

Play Until Dawn pls

The last game was the easiest by far to finish on crushing. The first game felt like you had no health.

Last edited:

Had already finished on hard but gave up on crushing on the first Uncharted when i got to the jetski section, my gaming rage is reserved for pvp shooters.

Not being too bothered by trophies anymore i'll finish the other 2 on hard.

Had already finished on hard but gave up on crushing on the first Uncharted when i got to the jetski section, my gaming rage is reserved for pvp shooters.

Not being too bothered by trophies anymore i'll finish the other 2 on hard.
Haha yeah I was raging hard at the jetski section last night. Eventually got it; was basically creeping forward very slightly every five seconds or so. Not fun.

I'm not trying for the trophies, really, but I've always wanted to play the games on Crushing. Enjoying the challenge, but I can't play for too long without destroying my controller.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought this just before the sale ended but haven't loaded it up yet.v

I figured I might regret it if I didn't pull the trigger. I might have to fire it up tonight sometime. Will let you know how I go.

How did you go ?
I have been putting in chunky time to it and still have more to do. Do you like the philosophical background story ?

How did you go ?
I have been putting in chunky time to it and still have more to do. Do you like the philosophical background story ?

Gave it about an hour. Raced through many of the puzzles and only read about have of the terminal texts I found.

I'm sure the puzzles get harder. The puzzles feel very similar to Portal.

It seems to me like the player is AI judging from his robot hands but thinks he is a human

Don't give it away for me just yet though ;)

Going to try playing one game per console (not including online mp games) and try and finish them that way.
I tend to get easily overwhelmed by the amount of stuff i have to play.

Gonna go with games i've already started and am about 1/2 through.

PS2: Persona 3: FES
GCN: REmake
PS3: Ni No Kuni
Xbox 360: The Witcher 2
PS Vita: Danganronpa 2
Xbox One: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Just Cause 3, Final Fantasy X HD, a bit of Napoleon Total War and FM2016.

Planning on Metal Gear, Firewatch and Mad Max next.

I want to get through some FPS but all my open world games appeal to me so much more:mad::(

Might try out Deadpool tonight and hopefully get through it by Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back