What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Little bits of GTA Online, Don Bradman Cricket 14 and FIFA. Will get back into Persona 4 Golden soon.

Has anyone played the Fallout: New Vegas expansions? The Ultimate Edition is $28 at EB and I'm thinking about it.

Little bits of GTA Online, Don Bradman Cricket 14 and FIFA. Will get back into Persona 4 Golden soon.

Has anyone played the Fallout: New Vegas expansions? The Ultimate Edition is $28 at EB and I'm thinking about it.
The expansions are fun - especially Old World Blues and Lonesome Road

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
The expansions are fun - especially Old World Blues and Lonesome Road

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Sweet, thanks. Might pick it up later or tomorrow morning :thumbsu:

Aug 23, 2007
Bay 131 @ (Port) Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
PS4 - Watch Dogs
PS3 - South Park
Wii U - Mario Kart 8
Vita - Rayman Origins (new PSN, time to platinum it for a 3rd time :D)
X1 - Dead Rising 3

That's what I'm currently playing, has only been Watch Dogs this week though. Trying to stick to 1 game at a time for each console and really want to finish that so i can play Wolfenstein.

Jun 23, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
La Lakers
Finished Dishonored and now playing Assassin's Creed 3. I don't get the hate for this game, I like the naval combat and 18th Century America with its towns and wilderness areas is a nice change.

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Finished Dishonored and now playing Assassin's Creed 3. I don't get the hate for this game, I like the naval combat and 18th Century America with its towns and wilderness areas is a nice change.
I actually really enjoyed Assassin's Creed 3 after the first few hours, I just didn't feel a great incentive to do the side stuff. I've finished II and Brotherhood 100%, I'm not sure whether I was just burned out or not interested.

Can always go back to it. What did you think of Dishonored?

Jun 23, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
La Lakers
I actually really enjoyed Assassin's Creed 3 after the first few hours, I just didn't feel a great incentive to do the side stuff. I've finished II and Brotherhood 100%, I'm not sure whether I was just burned out or not interested.

Can always go back to it. What did you think of Dishonored?

Felt like a poor man's Bioshock with an added stealth element. Still a decent game, I got the game of the year edition for 16 dollars. Standard game is short, but if you can get the game for under 20 dollars I'd recommend it.

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Felt like a poor man's Bioshock with an added stealth element. Still a decent game, I got the game of the year edition for 16 dollars. Standard game is short, but if you can get the game for under 20 dollars I'd recommend it.
Fair enough. I did enjoy a lot of aspects of it - the setting was brilliant, I thought - but it had a lot of flaws. Picked it up for $28 on NYE last year and finished it earlier in the year.

Wouldn't mind a sequel if they could iron out a few of the gameplay flaws, was genuinely fun to play most of the time.

Jan 3, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Miami Heat, West Ham, Footscray
Just finished Wolfenstein and Watch_Dogs, now playing through a bunch of different things on the PC.

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (how did I not pick this up sooner?), the occasional TF2 and Arma II Wasteland, waiting patiently for the last ep of The Wolf Among Us (if you don't own it, what's wrong with you?) and re-starting the GTA series from III.

Then on the XB1, got the NBA2K14 MyCareer going and a FIFA14 Manager career.

Apr 3, 2007
The Kop
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool , Bulls, Burgh Penguins.
PS4 - Watch Dogs
PS3 - South Park
Wii U - Mario Kart 8
Vita - Rayman Origins (new PSN, time to platinum it for a 3rd time :D)
X1 - Dead Rising 3

That's what I'm currently playing, has only been Watch Dogs this week though. Trying to stick to 1 game at a time for each console and really want to finish that so i can play Wolfenstein.

NEGLECTING Wolfenstein.... :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got my plat for Infamous so have moved back onto Injustice again.

Also started playing Shogun Total War 2 over the weekend. Loving that but my hard fought empire is about to get screwed over big time :confused:

TheKanga

Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
Been concentrating on these games lately
Want to finish all these before playing anything else.

Just finished Trials Fusion (XB1) did as much as i can complete right now, will return to it once the DLC hits.
Watch_Dogs (XB1) halfway through the act 2 story missions and doing side missions & online hacking here and there.
Need For Speed: Rivals (XB1) nearly completed the street racer career, then onto the Cop career.

Catherine (PS3, replay) Replaying this on hard mode this time and going for a different ending.
Blowing off Katherine this time and going for Catherine, will probably get a bad ending
Really tough on hard mode, admittedly i've had to use a youtube guide to pass some boss stages.
On Stage 4-2 atm

Gran Turismo 6 (PS3) Working my way through this slowly, seems quite easy so far.
Maybe because i'm used to the Drivatar AI in Forza 5.
Still a really good racing sim though.

Final Fantasy X HD (VITA) About 13 hours in and just reached the Guadosalam

Forza Horizon (360) - Just playing the single player trying to 100% it before FH2 comes out.

Skyrim + DLC (360) - Returning to this, alreadly clocked over 100hrs.

South Park: TSOT (360) - Loving this, so funny
Just defeated Meth Heads in Kenny's garage

Last edited:

Grechy

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Houston Rockets
Been playing Mario Kart and Global Offensive on MAC and that's pretty much it so far. Have invested a good 30 hours into Mario Kart I reckon. Still haven't got all the unlockables either. Think I'm on about 1600 coins. Wanna go back and finish Rayman Legends and South Park this week as well.

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
Ryse: Son of Rome: Fun game, but too short and a little simplistic. Though I enjoy the combat, challenging though repetitive. Giving it replay on Legendary atm.

Watch Dogs: Nearly finished this, enjoyable game but annoying side quests without depth make it fairly boring outside of story mode. Also reputation meter in an open world game isn't the best idea.

Oh my, for those who have played Valkyria Chronicles, I'm up to the draw bridge battle, which is quite early in the game, and it took me 2 hours and 5 minutes to beat it :(

I suck at turn based strategy games, super fun game though.

Jun 23, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
La Lakers
Started playing a indie 2D platformer on the PC called 8bitboy. Most of you are probably thinking "not another bloody indie platformer" but this one is well made. It's a homage to Super Mario Bros in gameplay and actually does it pretty well. I'd recommend it to anyone that likes 2D platformers.

West Coast Weasel

Club Legend
Jan 25, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Seattle Sonics/OKC Thunder
My son and I finished Rayman Legends today. Its been our weekend game 'boys time' thing. We'll probably retreat to something kiddie friendly like Animal Crossing until his birthday rolls around. Currently have a Wii U and MK8 on layby for him.

Apart from that, going through the free Dark Souls from XBox Live.

arro73

One day...
Sep 30, 2012
QLD
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
DenverBroncos/Tottenham/PittsPens
FIFA 13, I'm not very good, but I swear the difference between Semi-Pro and Professional difficulty is way too big. I win 5-0 on semi-pro and then lose 0-5 on pro. It's crazy.:confused:

Back