What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol says you. I don't want to pay $45+ for a MP only game.
Can you quote me on that one mate?
Also im pretty sure i have PvZ and it was $50, and it's an online only game sooooooooo i guess you just look like a fool now hey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally got around to the Last of Us and the amount it gets talked up is warranted. Not the best game I've played this generation but certainly up there.

Don Bradman Cricket is always a regular though, always seem to find time for it.

Finished Luigi's Mansion 2 last week, been playing Diablo 3 Ultimate Edition on PS3 and I'm liking the Monk class a lot.

Also been playing Donkey Kong Country Returns on my 2DS and I am gradually starting to dislike those barrel levels!

The total war games (particularly Rome: Total War) alongside company of heroes for the pc and Mass effect 3 atm (with dlc's and extended cut, because the original ending almost drove my controller through a window).

Recently completed Afterfall: Insanity and Deus Ex: GOTY

Onto Hitman: Absolution. Not sure what has finally gotten me into this game and it's enjoyable enough, the checkpoint shite is still annoying though.

Gave Donkey Kong a rest for a while (getting 100% is a challenge with those lost temple levels!) and Diablo 3 has been boring me, so I've finally got around to starting Red Dead Redemption (recently purchased the Game of the Year edition).

..I can see why it got so much critical acclaim! :D

I'm playing Lifeless Planet. A really nice atmospheric indie game. Bought Resident Evil 4 so will be playing that soon after too.

Gave Donkey Kong a rest for a while (getting 100% is a challenge with those lost temple levels!) and Diablo 3 has been boring me, so I've finally got around to starting Red Dead Redemption (recently purchased the Game of the Year edition).

..I can see why it got so much critical acclaim! :D

It really is an excellent game with an excellent story too, i just hope not a lot of it has been spoiled for you.

It really is an excellent game with an excellent story too, i just hope not a lot of it has been spoiled for you.

Oh it's fine, I already know what happens. I am aware of the events through watching someone else play the game a while back (roughly a year or two ago) but most of it is forgotten bar the ending.

Doesn't take away any enjoyment I'm currently having with the game.

The GOAT

vNGXbUN.jpg

This game will never get old.

I'm not really that much of a fan of CoD games, but they were quite good to pick up and dive straight into for something different. Although i've only played CoD4, WaW, MW2&3.

I'm playing Monaco, Age of Empires 2 and going to start System Shock 2 tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back