What are you currently watching?

I really enjoy the Mustard Pot in particular, what are you listening to?

Given I spend a huge amount of time in front of the tv (clearing space on my Foxtel IQ), I thought I would start a thread called 'What are you currently watching?'

I'll start, a quality Spike Lee film called 'Jungle Fever'.

Brings back my memories of living in New York, and also the 'victimisation' I suffered having a coloured girlfriend.

This reminds me that I must watch the end of season 4 of Dexter. I think I've got about half way through it.

I've also got a few seasons of UFO hunters to get through.

Never been one to watch cycling.

They invented cars for a reason.

I caught up with an old mate at the footy yesterday who has given me a number of different doco's and series to follow up about government cover ups and conspiracy theories. He loves the stuff.
I'll report back if they're any good.

Jun 19, 2007
On the south side now
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
nil
Speaking of conspiracies and secrets I picked up a book (perhaps we could open a 'what are you reading thread?) about the Freemasons.

Sat down and read a chapter of the book in the bookshop because I'm a cheapskate. Did you know there are over 30 levels of Freemason? 27 of them above the "Master Mason" level that most Freemasons believe is the peak of ranking apart from the regional Arch Mason head?

There were suggestions that the Jack the Ripper killings were in ritualistic Freemason style.

Fascinating stuff, could have read the whole book cover to cover but the shopowner seemed to think I was getting too comfortable.

Speaking of conspiracies and secrets I picked up a book (perhaps we could open a 'what are you reading thread?) about the Freemasons.

Sat down and read a chapter of the book in the bookshop because I'm a cheapskate. Did you know there are over 30 levels of Freemason? 27 of them above the "Master Mason" level that most Freemasons believe is the peak of ranking apart from the regional Arch Mason head?

There were suggestions that the Jack the Ripper killings were in ritualistic Freemason style.

Fascinating stuff, could have read the whole book cover to cover but the shopowner seemed to think I was getting too comfortable.

Ah yes, the Scottish branch of masonry. I find it very convenient that so much is written on something that is so secret.... sure it's fascinating but I do question it. All that stuff about the symbolism in the US constitution and money etc Love a good conspiracy theory. Ever read the Umberto Eco novel Focault's Pendulum? Cracking read, all about that sort of thing.

You read any of that lunatic David Eyke? (Spelling might be wrong). He basically postulates that there is huge reptilian conspiracy.... absolute nutter. My wife's father is a journo, and he interviewed him in the UK a few years back for an article.

I finished off Dexter last night.....what a bummer of an ending.

a bummer but brilliant!!! I was shocked, which shows how good it is!

a bummer but brilliant!!! I was shocked, which shows how good it is!
Ah, but I was shocked they took away one of the reasons I watched the show. Very tasty.

Ah, but I was shocked they took away one of the reasons I watched the show. Very tasty.

It was very on and off with 'that' character. I am watching season 1 again, she was good, then got ugly season 2.

Watch True Blood mate, plenty to see there.

BTW, now watching 'Curb your Enthusiasm' season 7 again.

Na, I just cant do Vampire flicks. They s**t me.

You must have bloody high standards if you reckon she got ugly! ;)

My mates have been trying to get me onto CYE.

I've got Flight of the Concords and the Mighty Boosh to work through as well.

At some point I'd like to catch up on the last 3 seasons of Lost.

Anyone here a fan of Drawn Together?

Back