What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers, mate. Just acquired it and will start it soon.

Finally got around to watching Rectify and loving it. Alnost through the third season.
Really good, isn't it!!

it is indeed. Check out Narcos, also good.
Will do.
Enjoying the latest Ray Donovan at the moment as well as The Interceptor which is an Ok BBC cop show.

Yeah watched it, was great and bloody depressing at the same time

You got anything? Luckily, I'd never watched Deadwod before - I am now - 'cause that's about the extent of my viewing right now.

I'm giving Blindspot a run out of bordeom tonight...

Tell me you got something. Anything.

Up coming tonight at the terrible time of 11:50 pm on GEM is Blackadder IV - the final episode. Gooodbyeeeee

Without any doubt in my humble opinion :p this is the funniest 30 minutes of tv ever done and how the end the show, the Great War of 1914 to 1917 is simply amazing.

Watch it, record it, do NOT miss it.

You got anything? Luckily, I'd never watched Deadwod before - I am now - 'cause that's about the extent of my viewing right now.

I'm giving Blindspot a run out of bordeom tonight...

Tell me you got something. Anything.

Am watching Blindspot too it's dumb enough and fun enough

So many to avoid with minority report being at the top of the list

Anyone watch the 1st episode of season 5 of Homeland. I thought it was pretty good.

Yeah. enjoyed it. Had a look at season 2 of the Leftovers yet? Intirguing opening episode.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never stop laughing at that Geelong player at the end taking a shot who wastes about a minute of time they didn't have.

I tell you at the time I wasn't laughing... just kept seeing the margin going down and down...

Homeland is back

Blindspot is hilarious. Like someone has drugged everyone on the show with a dumbness drug.

Like WTF is playing out here guys... Are you now seeing the truly big thing here?

Bit like popping happy pills this show: short, stupid rush where you laugh a lot. Then you regret it for hours later.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back