What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

By the way please don't do anything my warrior friend. I don't give a stuff.

My punishment is that I get to do more work (which is a good thing).

Too much work 'aint good for anyone, except maybe the ATO.

Hey Grizz - I thought of this when telling you about my ban.

Especially what he says to his mum when he gets home.

You looking forward to the final episode of True Detective?

You looking forward to the final episode of True Detective?
Would you believe I haven't seen episode 7 yet. Am counting down the minutes to watch it mate.

I love this show more than any other.

Mind you I said the same thing about Les Revenants, Two and a Half Men, Rome, BSG, Firefly, Spartacus and probably a few more.

But seriously so far this is hard to top.

Would you believe I haven't seen episode 7 yet. Am counting down the minutes to watch it mate.

I love this show more than any other.

Mind you I said the same thing about Les Revenants, Two and a Half Men, Rome, BSG, Firefly, Spartacus and probably a few more.

But seriously so far this is hard to top.

It's a bit like getting really, really drunk. Once you get to a certain level, it's pointless trying to work out when you were drunker.

It's a bit like getting really, really drunk. Once you get to a certain level, it's pointless trying to work out when you were drunker.
True ... but....................................................

When you watch a video recording of you singing to everyone at your Mum's 60th. And by everyone I mean 200 people and on a microphone.

And by sing I mean screech.

And have no memory of it at all.

Then you can call an exception to the rule.

** shudders still at the memory

True ... but....................................................

When you watch a video recording of you singing to everyone at your Mum's 60th. And by everyone I mean 200 people and on a microphone.

And by sing I mean screech.

And have no memory of it at all.

Then you can call an exception to the rule.

** shudders still at the memory

I woke up in Adelaide once. Started the day in Melbourne, no memory of how I got there.

Reconstructed the events - to a limited extent - from my Visa card.

I woke up in Adelaide once. Started the day in Melbourne, no memory of how I got there.

Reconstructed the events - to a limited extent - from my Visa card.
hahahaha...

I actually get afraid thinking of us on a road trip.

I am getting a bit old and tired but still think that together we would find some new level of stupidity/fun.

Actually this is fun.

One morning I woke up in the drivers seat at about 11.30am on the side of Chapel Street. I had the door open and had clearly been vomiting out the door at some point and was draped to the side out the car.

Now picture Chapel Street on a Sunday morning and people driving past that and walking past that. I lifted myself upright and saw my friend in the back eating dips and bread.

I asked what happened and he said he could not remember anything past us driving off from Viper Room.

Far out - what was wrong with me?

hahahaha...

I actually get afraid thinking of us on a road trip.

I am getting a bit old and tired but still think that together we would find some new level of stupidity/fun.

I don't need to drink to get stupid. If I have enough coffee, off my base of no sleep, I get freakin' stupid.

I lowered a rubber chicken on a rope out of a 10 storey CBD office buliding the other day. Had a marvellous time.

I don't need to drink to get stupid. If I have enough coffee, off my base of no sleep, I get freakin' stupid.

I lowered a rubber chicken on a rope out of a 10 storey CBD office buliding the other day. Had a marvellous time.
Haha that is fantastic Grizz! Wish I had seen it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, just when True Detective couldn't get any better, McConaughey caps it off with an incredible final scene. That was as good a TV series as has ever been made.

So, just when True Detective couldn't get any better, McConaughey caps it off with an incredible final scene. That was as good a TV series as has ever been made.

See you on the other side... about to go down that rabbit hole.

That was brutal viewing.

Resurrection episode 1

don't want to post youtubes cos all of em have clips from future episodes :thumbsdown:

basically The Returned but set in a small country town in America

pretty good when it could of been really bad

Resurrection episode 1

don't want to post youtubes cos all of em have clips from future episodes :thumbsdown:

basically The Returned but set in a small country town in America

pretty good when it could of been really bad

Have you had a look at 'Those who kill'? Just turned it on now.

saw it there, thought it was a foxtel real life crime thing :D

let me know how it goes mate

Serial killer hunting cop. Profiler. Over-arching personal story. 15 minutes in...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back