What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

I believe I have read some glowing endorsements for Fargo in this thread?

Anyway Emirates had the whole first season of Fargo so I managed to get through 8 episodes on my way to Germany. Loved the show!

Anyway Emirates had the whole first season of Fargo so I managed to get through 8 episodes on my way to Germany. Loved the show!

I liked Fargo. has some amazing and inventive scenes in it.

Fargo is terrific.

Anyone watched the miniseries Devil's Playground? Was on Fox back in September.
They promo'd it heavily at for at least a month prior to screening. Didn't end up watching it, but it did look like a quality production.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They promo'd it heavily at for at least a month prior to screening. Didn't end up watching it, but it did look like a quality production.

half way through the third episode. Yep, it's certainly a very well made production. Well written. All that stuff.

Just about every Australian actor of note is in the damn thing!

Worth watching.

I'm giving it a couple more weeks.

Plus Eva Green.

You've got the internet for all the Eva Green you want....

"Yes honey, I'm actually researching that Penny Dreadful show we were watching... curious to see how it ended up.... and, what-do-you-know.... I get all this Eva Green"

flight23

If ya got the first episode of The Missing still... Put it on from about 17 minutes.

Dad and kid are in the pool, just before he goes missing.

They soon cut to a shot of a guy walking across the grass at the pool surrounds.

Looks a heap like the guy in the cleaning van.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back