What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I hear ya

Billy is a prick in this but he knows it and plays it so damn well
Yeah i didnt like any of the characters except for Billy Bob.

But i found it really interesting and loved it

Yeah I hear ya

Billy is a prick in this but he knows it and plays it so damn well

I'm a week behind on the viewing. Just emerged back into civilization after being on the beach for a week.

Anything good going?

I see that the entire season of Bosch is now available.

Nah, it has some links, but no.

See the movie: it's great. One of the best Cohen brother's movies.
The movie is one of my all time faves.

The movie is one of my all time faves.

Yeah, it's great. I love the Cohen Brothers. Francis is so cool in it.

On a totally different pitch, she is amazing in Olive Kitteridge (4 part HBO mini series now out).

I'm a week behind on the viewing. Just emerged back into civilization after being on the beach for a week.

Anything good going?

I see that the entire season of Bosch is now available.

Better Call Saul was the big release this week double episode as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, it's great. I love the Cohen Brothers. Francis is so cool in it.

On a totally different pitch, she is amazing in Olive Kitteridge (4 part HBO mini series now out).
She is fantastic. Much respected amongst her peers too.

She is fantastic. Much respected amongst her peers too.

You had a look at Kitteridge yet? Nothing like Fargo, but bloody good. Slow going, almost like reading a book.

Speaking of books, I read a bunch over the last 10 days... the new Michel Faber, 'The Book of Strange New Things', is seriously awesome. Demanding and inventive, completely genre-busting, and a work of extreme originality and skill. I loved it.

You had a look at Kitteridge yet? Nothing like Fargo, but bloody good. Slow going, almost like reading a book.

Speaking of books, I read a bunch over the last 10 days... the new Michel Faber, 'The Book of Strange New Things', is seriously awesome. Demanding and inventive, completely genre-busting, and a work of extreme originality and skill. I loved it.
Nope, not yet, but will have to give it a look.

Can't really go wrong with the C Brothers.

Even 'lesser movie' like 'Hudsucker' Proxy and 'Man who Wasn't There' are awesome in my book.
Coens are awesome imo! No Country For Old Men, Barton Fink, Lebowski, A Serious Man etc...

Has anyone seen 12 Monkys series? I really like that 'World' which was created by Terry Gilliam's film all those years a go so I'd be interested to hear from others to see if it's worth seeing?

Has anyone seen 12 Monkys series? I really like that 'World' which was created by Terry Gilliam's film all those years a go so I'd be interested to hear from others to see if it's worth seeing?

i'm enjoying it, the only knock is it's on Syfy and you can really tell

and the Gilliamism's are not there, its been really cleaned up

Enjoyed Oliver Kitterege. Frances McDormand and Bill Murray meant is was going to be hard not to like. Very human and real!!!

Yeah, it's great. I'm gunna read the book.

i'm enjoying it, the only knock is it's on Syfy and you can really tell

and the Gilliamism's are not there, its been really cleaned up

It;s one of those series I'll watch, and enjoy it, but I'm not fussed if I miss it.

Have you watched through Bosch yet? Above average. And that lead actor is very, very good.

It;s one of those series I'll watch, and enjoy it, but I'm not fussed if I miss it.

Have you watched through Bosch yet? Above average. And that lead actor is very, very good.

yeah 12 monkeys is a good one to pass the time, its cool, but you'll probably enjoy it more when you can binge watch

i watched the pilot of Bosch a while ago, is there an arc or is it just case of the week stuff?i remember in the pilot something about some dodgy case internal affairs had against him or something

Remove this Banner Ad

Back