What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bro I probably won't call you until tomorrow.

I'm feeling really lazy and now have the perfect excuse to do no work today ...

You're the best, you really are.

Ah, no worries.

Just wanted you to know: I'm now back, firing.

Bro I probably won't call you until tomorrow.

I'm feeling really lazy and now have the perfect excuse to do no work today ...

You're the best, you really are.

How many episodes did you smash through?

I just started watching American Crime. Decenr show.

flight23

I'm enjoying American Crime. Well, enjoyment 'aint really the word, but a quality show.

And Dig is a downer. Could have been really good, it just 'aint though.

I'm hesitating commenting because I complained early about Fargo then absolutely fell in love with it but four episodes in this really hasn't grabbed me.

Should I push ahead?

Yes. Push on, son.

By the way Mad Men's last few episodes are a little 'hollow' for mine.
Really hope they end this brilliant series properly.

That's because advertising is hollow... You feeling better now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

flight23

I'm enjoying American Crime. Well, enjoyment 'aint really the word, but a quality show.

And Dig is a downer. Could have been really good, it just 'aint though.

Yeah I gave up on Dig

Watched the pilot of Wayward Pines, I reckon it will go sideways but the pilot had enough Twin Peaks noir going on to keep me watching

Started on American Crime but i just wasn't in the mood for it at the time

Yeah I gave up on Dig

Watched the pilot of Wayward Pines, I reckon it will go sideways but the pilot had enough Twin Peaks noir going on to keep me watching

Started on American Crime but i just wasn't in the mood for it at the time

Will check it out. M Night doesn't exacty fill me with confidence.

American Crime is worth persevering with.

Will check it out. M Night doesn't exacty fill me with confidence.

American Crime is worth persevering with.

i actually think he is better suited to TV than movies, cliffhangers and twists arre so much better on TV

the pilot was fun, got a cast that it doesn't deserve and could be something silly to watch for a while

Finding American Odyssey quite interesting at the moment. Hope they don't stretch out the story for the sake of a new season. These types of shows need to have a conclusion.

Started watching Olympus. Absolutely awful.

Yeah, Dig is getting a little boring. Can't bring myself to watch episodes 4 onwards.

The Messenger has started off OK, but I suspect this will turn into a bit of a drag.

i actually think he is better suited to TV than movies, cliffhangers and twists arre so much better on TV

the pilot was fun, got a cast that it doesn't deserve and could be something silly to watch for a while

You know, Pines feels like that show from a few years back with the people who wake up in that hotel in the town they can't leave.

Bit more stylish, more of a budget, but similar thing going on. Well, that's what it appears from the pilot.

Last edited:
Just smashed through all 5 series of Walking Dead over the last month. Never really had much interest, but decided to give it a run. Glad I did!
Managed to squeeze Vikings S3 and The Game in there too for a bit of variety. Now it's time to catch up on House of Cards.

Wayward Pines episode one was awesome, but where is the rest?
I deliberately waited weeks so I could stack a few up.
Wtf?

Not out until the 20th. First episode was released early.

Just finished Mad Men... it's gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back