Music What are you listening to now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Listening to Lea Michele singing David Guetta's Without You - seriously amazing cover.

Love Love Love Jack Johnson

and yeah Jessie J has an AMAZING voice and at 23 (my age) makes me so jealous i really need to do something with my life wish i could sing haha

check out bedford dancing halfway through

[YOUTUBE]o7DZrEDXKR8[/YOUTUBE]

Been getting into Van Halen/ David Lee Roths new album is pretty cool, it grows on you some amazing guitar work and classic Lee Roth coolness in the vocals...:thumbsu:

also off to see Pink Floyd's/ Roger Waters The Wall this w'end, heard it went off..

I've never been able to get into Radiohead. Have heard many friends rate them ravenously but I just can't do it. Dunno what it is, just doesn't appeal to me, which is strange as most genres of music I've found something I love.

Finally, someone is of the same opinion as me re Radiohead. I have NEVER understood the hype about them, I reckon they're one of the most over-rated bands of the past generation, along with *ingg Coldplay.

Good call.

Paranoid Android is the only song I like from Radiohead.

I feel the same way about Muse, I never understood the hype about them and I can't seem to get into any of their songs.

Muse, Radiohead, Arctic Monkeys, Kasabian, Bloc Party. All bands I've heard friends ramble on and on and on about but have never got into. The last 3 I perhaps haven't given a thorough listening to and so may well be proved wrong but the first 2 I have tried and it hasn't happened.

Some of Radiohead's classics are great and I like them. Creep, Paranoid Android, High and Dry I enjoy. But there aren't all that many others at this stage.

I must admit though...I am a fan of Coldplay. Admitting such a thing is enough to be sentenced to hanging over on the music board but I do enjoy their music. Lyrics are meaningless for the most part but they can write a great hook and uplifting chorus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally, someone is of the same opinion as me re Radiohead. I have NEVER understood the hype about them, I reckon they're one of the most over-rated bands of the past generation, along with *ingg Coldplay.

Good call.

A lot of today's mainstream bands are overrated mate. People shouldn't listen to the media, to find good music.

One of the more original metal songs of the past 10 years. The drumming by Brann Dailor is unbelievable.

[YOUTUBE]71oKBuMI44k[/YOUTUBE]

Ive been to alot of concerts in my time, all kinds of genre, Roger Waters was right up there..:thumbsu: ****ing amazing.

Damn straight Baja, life is all about diversity. ;)

Although, you should try at least "Immortal" mate, great band and a pioneer of the genre and a band that doesn't have anti-religious sentiments in their lyrics, give them a listen at least. My favourite black metal band, other than Dark Fortress of Germany.

Everyday Should Be A Holiday - Dandy Warhols.

Human Fly - The Cramps.

Jesus Built My Hotrod - Ministry.

Jesus built my car
Its a love affair
Mainly jesus and my hot rod. :heart:

I have really enjoyed listening to the Mass Effect 3 soundtrack as I marvel at how much work and time they would have put into writing, composing and performing those songs. There are some really beautiful piano pieces and some really awesome ambient music.

[youtube]x5JvbD2Zc9I[/youtube]
[youtube]OQeFvUuPNHc[/youtube]
[youtube]C6UeKVJTvuo[/youtube]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back