What are you listening to right now? - Part 1 (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I said don't fight against no colour class or creed
For on discrimination does violence breed
I said we are all in a one and one in all

I told you mayn

Into The Abyss is probably my favourite of their albums so far but everything is so consistent w/ catchy melodies.

The artwork is awesome too.
Yeah they're awesome.
I really like Send the Signal, It's bit more guitar heavy than the other albums, but they do it really well.

Gunship is still number one for me though.
I hope those guys release some new music in the near future.

Yeah they're awesome.
I really like Send the Signal, It's bit more guitar heavy than the other albums, but they do it really well.

Gunship is still number one for me though.
I hope those guys release some new music in the near future.
Send the Signal is probably my second fave, but I need to spin the longer albums more I think.

Gunship, mayn. They need to do more upbeat songs though, Carpenter Brut's remix of Tech Noir is the one I keep coming back too.. great song writers, but the album goes on a bit with its monotonous pacing. Mix it up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Send the Signal is probably my second fave, but I need to spin the longer albums more I think.

Gunship, mayn. They need to do more upbeat songs though, Carpenter Brut's remix of Tech Noir is the one I keep coming back too.. great song writers, but the album goes on a bit with its monotonous pacing. Mix it up!
They could do with some more upbeat tracks, but I dig some of their slower ones too.

Tech Noir is a good example.
After listening to the Carpenter Brut remix first, I didn't care for slow pace of the original when I heard it.
But I've listened to the album a lot since, the slower songs have really grown on me.

The album could have been mixed better, I agree.

Terrence McKenna is a legend.
The Archaic Revival is a good read if you like to consider alternative theories to our evolution as human beings.
Rupert Sheldrake's theory of Morphic Resonance is intriguing as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back