What are you listening to right now? - Part 1 (cont in part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Terrence McKenna is a legend.
The Archaic Revival is a good read if you like to consider alternative theories to our evolution as human beings.
Rupert Sheldrake's theory of Morphic Resonance is intriguing as well.
I'll keep it in mind.

I can't believe it's anything but the ramblings of an insane man at most points, but he has a great voice.

A long sample also features on the end of this song

I'll keep it in mind.

I can't believe it's anything but the ramblings of an insane man at most points, but he has a great voice.

The more you listen to him, the more you realise he's one sharp individual.
I don't subscribe to all of his theories but he certainly has a way of presenting his ideas that makes you listen.

One of his quotes is: "If the truth can be told, so as to be understood, it will be believed."

The Shamen - Re-Evolution (not the best track but it fits with the music theme of this thread)

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
The more you listen to him, the more you realise he's one sharp individual.
I don't subscribe to all of his theories but he certainly has a way of presenting his ideas that makes you listen.

One of his quotes is: "If the truth can be told, so as to be understood, it will be believed."

The Shamen - Re-Evolution (not the best track but it fits with the music theme of this thread)

He's definitely a sharp individual. There's always jokes and jibes in his lectures that people seem to laugh at but I don't get them.

He's definitely a sharp individual. There's always jokes and jibes in his lectures that people seem to laugh at but I don't get them.

They're mostly about his prodigious drug taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back