What are you listening to right now? - Part 1 (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

One of the best albums of the 90s

The Chemical Brothers - Exit Planet Dust
(before they went all 'burning man techno')

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what is the boards opinions on fall out boy because personally damn good #onlymillenialswillgetthisopinionprobably

Don't get mad but you kind of remind me of Patrick Stump.

ps Fall Out Boy are my secret shame. I love them.

There are several tracks I like better than Mr Brightside from the decade but as far as big hits go I reckon it's the best. Best for rock at least, with Eminem's Lose Yourself probably being the best big song of the 2000s.

Jimmy Eat World's The Middle is up there too.

Coming from the perspective of growing up with these tracks.

what is the boards opinions on fall out boy because personally damn good #onlymillenialswillgetthisopinionprobably

Jeez Dylan, I have just had my 58th birthday, so I didn't grow up with these tracks, and I like them all.

Both of my daughters got married in the last 18 months (late 2014, early 2015), one had Mr Brightside in their sing list, the other had The Middle.

Jeez Dylan, I have just had my 58th birthday, so I didn't grow up with these tracks, and I like them all.

Both of my daughters got married in the last 18 months (late 2014, early 2015), one had Mr Brightside in their sing list, the other had The Middle.
That's cool. The Middle is my ultimate nostalgia song which may seem weird to anyone above the age of 25, hah.

Mr Brightside would be somewhat puzzling at a wedding but who's really paying attention to lyrics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back