What are you listening to right now? - Part 1 (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching the gig live on telly, Live Aid, and it was the first time time I saw and heard this band .... Flipped my s**t ....a generation later and nothing has changed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always plenty of rumours in the music industry but it looks as though two have certainly come through!

New AC/DC album is done and dusted, finally put together ....

Even better, Faith No More have completed a new album, with a tour to come!! Holy *!!!

Unconfirmed, but certainly not denied, it doesn't get much better when it does, and WILL, happen!

recently heard a cracking new song on three d the other day from this adelaide band hydromedusa. cant find it anywhere yet but ive been checking out some of their other stuff, not bad at all, i think a few here might like it.

Does anyone remember a cool hard rock album from the 90's (around the time of grunge maybe) with a track called Warhead or Wargasm (maybe the later)? Can't remember the name of the band, but I loved that album. Actually it may have even been an EP.

Anyone ever hear of Box the Jesuit? Goose was my good mate's brother (and best mates with Tim from YouAmI)
and I went to a few of their practice sessions and gigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back