What are you listening to right now? - Part 1 (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greig piano concerto, Sunshine.....

The full sketch

The funniest bit

Eric and Ernie's guest, Andre Previn, the then conductor of the London Symphony Orchestra was once used in a question on the ABC musical quiz show "Spicks and Specks". It was in a game called "musician or serial killer". They got it right, although no-one seemed to be sure.

Last edited:

Summer is coming!

summer-is-coming-shirt.jpg

last in a long line of posts ITT tonight i reckon

Well, I'm about to go down this rabbit hole.

Very good sound here. Wall of sound effect. Mellotron? Timing slightly off, wrong key, very, very interesting. I'm keen to see if they pull it off again.

I cant place who they remind me of again....a bit if dream theater? Another I just can't place yet.

Here goes. Love your stuff Dylan

//

Ok. I'm back. Na, rehashed sk8tr band cant hold a note reliant on auto tune. It's the inverse of Attack Attack! An Aussie gimmick band lagerstein are a better gimmick band imo
Lagerstein - Pirate Music Piracy:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne band.

Saw them live. Big crowd of 5 people. You be the judge of whether they are any good. Worth going the full 5 minutes
Eye Of The Enemy. Facade. HD.:

Getting the old Death out to get the vocal chords loose for next week and I stumbled on this gem.
Is that Fred Durst interupting this song?
Hope it is a sign that you guys show up like soggy biscuits, after the hard footy Tiggers confronted you with.;)
Hope your best 22 is up and firing for a good game of Footy and don't have any ankle injuries from stepping on witches hats all day.
Good Luck.
PS. the jumper looked a treat today!

Some more Cavelera

Last edited:
Imagine seeing that for the first time.Totally off your face in a dark room with a 4.3 TV:eek:.

You've actually just described the first time I saw it.

This song has been stuck in my head since I heard Mark The Moron Evans try to justify why we couldn't wear our home jumper for the elimination final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back