What are you listening to right now? - Part 1 (cont in part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

given how totally buggered i have felt today i now wish i drank yesterday instead of going full hardcore on the free water....

the vandals are hilarious, put on a great show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rotting christ where have you been all my life....listen to this album aealo, its ******* brilliant, driving beats, killer melodies, unbelievable album.

This track right here.... My finest moment at SW15.

I thought the sound was much better than The Entertainment Centre gig a few years back. Richard Faulkner rocks. As I have seen Judas Priest before I only watched the first couple of songs. Took a risk but I wanted to see Butcher Babies. I had seen some of their Youtube clips but those do not do them any justice. They did not disappoint and kicked some serious butt. Up there with some of my favourite SW sets now. The smaller stages can really surprise.

I thought the sound was much better than The Entertainment Centre gig a few years back. Richard Faulkner rocks. As I have seen Judas Priest before I only watched the first couple of songs. Took a risk but I wanted to see Butcher Babies. I had seen some of their Youtube clips but those do not do them any justice. They did not disappoint and kicked some serious butt. Up there with some of my favourite SW sets now. The smaller stages can really surprise.

Fell in love with Richie Faulkner... He's my new #1 guy and he just blew me away. Absolutely refreshing to see a young guitarist like him. He's just re-energised Priest.

butcher babies were awesome, watched a bit of slash then thought might watch some of the butcher babies, thought they might be a bit gimmicky, couple of hotties fronting a b grade band playing cheap, ordinary music, but i was totally blown away by them. cracking band, great show, stayed until the end. definitely one of the best bands over the two days.
..and what a stunning body that carla harvey has, 10 out of 10, 5 stars, flawless...... and she is 38.....

their album and eps are pretty good too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back