What are you watching No. 3 🎥🎦🎬

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like i should know where that is. I used to drive up Centre Road a fair bit. Be interesting if they can find a cause of death for Jess or did the explosion take care of that.

It's just before the railway crossing in Centre Rd near Haughton Rd (between Clayton Rd & Westall Rd).

Have been visiting my cousin there for years who has a business 200 metres from the old Sigma bldg and found out not long ago that it was filmed at the old Sigma bldg.

Have know for a while that it was filmed in Clayton but wasn't sure of the location until recently.

I love Hannibal and the third series starts next Thursday on Showcase. But then I love anything with Mads in it, he is an awesome actor.

His version of Lecter is definative. Absolutely brilliant.

if you happen to be a pretty brunette who lives alone try the BBC series "The Fall". On Netflix, one of the most compelling but creepy shows around.

Follows a Belfast serial killer who has a disposition towards a particular type of victim. The stalking scene are just wow

Seen both seasons of The Fall, loved it. Didn't really like the ending of Season 2, thought it was a bit rushed. Gillian Anderson seems to get a lot of those kind of roles. The acting in both seasons was brilliant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ashes has to be first in line, and then the tour.
Yeah probably right. Don't forget Wimbledon and Origin on the Wednesday though.

Friday night is the real killer. Carlton on the big screen, Ashes on one laptop, Wimbledon on the other, the Tour on the 3rd laptop.

I need more eyes FFS! :mad::p

Yeah probably right. Don't forget Wimbledon and Origin on the Wednesday though.

Friday night is the real killer. Carlton on the big screen, Ashes on one laptop, Wimbledon on the other, the Tour on the 3rd laptop.

I need more eyes FFS! :mad:
Hadn't forgotten. I won't bother with Origin, and i can give Wimbledon a miss. Friday night will be very tough though for you guys. At least its a good problem to have.

Love & Mercy the movie the story of Brian Wilson & the beach boys fantastic movie the guy is a genius, set around the making of pet sounds the highs and lows of his life So well put together i found it very moving

Stig O'Hara I think you are a fan ? If so its a must see

Remove this Banner Ad

Back