Movies & TV What are you watching on TV

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 23, 2007
around about
AFL Club
Sydney
Currently just two planned shows to get into in 2013. Game of Thrones, no idea as I've read the book and Squizzy Underbelly as I know one of the researchers who says he's seen some of the pre production stuff and it's better than the last couple.

Will probably give Masterchef a bell when the real thing gets underway just because there's nothing else to do midweek during winter.

Any other recommendations for me or shows that have others excited?

If Prisoners of War season 2 is as good as season 1 which just concluded on SBS, we're in for a treat. Hope it gets shown here. It's a slow burn and more character driven than Homeland, which it inspired, but the acting is superb.

Glee is still a bit of a guilty pleasure show for me, the storylines are ridiculous but they have done some good covers and the addition of a few new cast members has helped (with the exception of Dean Geyer who added absolutely nothing except eye candy for the female audience)

Bates Motel, very cool/weird.

The new Hannibal tv series also premiered in the US today, looking forward to it.

Very good, watched the second one yesterday, starts here on Wednesday.
I like to download the season and watch it like one long movie, if it's a short season, those 24 ep seasons can get a bit tedious if you watch them over a few days, but watching one ep a week I can never remember what happened last time, dementia and all lol

I like to download the season and watch it like one long movie, if it's a short season, those 24 ep seasons can get a bit tedious if you watch them over a few days, but watching one ep a week I can never remember what happened last time, dementia and all lol

Haha I did that with Breaking Bad and The Wire...... not just a season but the whole series!:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha I did that with Breaking Bad and The Wire...... not just a season but the whole series!:eek:
Yep, I can sit and watch the wire end to end 5 seasons no problem, Deadwood, probably watche dit too many times now, Life,best role Damian Lewis will ever get, Boston Legal or Dexter, once started, cannot turn off

Yep, I can sit and watch the wire end to end 5 seasons no problem, Deadwood, probably watche dit too many times now, Life,best role Damian Lewis will ever get, Boston Legal or Dexter, once started, cannot turn off

I have a couple of mates who have tried for months to get me to watch Dexter, one of these days I'm going to come around to it, 5 or so seasons behind though.

Been watching a show called Vikings. First scripted show made by the History channel apparently. Gabriel Byrne only actor of note but I'm really enjoying it.

I've read all the books and know exactly what's going to happen but I still hang on the edge of my seat watching Game Of Thrones!

Been watching a show called Vikings. First scripted show made by the History channel apparently. Gabriel Byrne only actor of note but I'm really enjoying it.

Just watched the first episode, thought it had potential.

I missed this the first time round and am watching it on SBS instead. As a history buff it's brilliant but tonight's episode, sacrifice, that was hard viewing in the last several minutes.

Watching Homeland again... can't wait to see what Carrie gets up to this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back