What Celebrity Do You Look Like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
C'mon, everybody has this story to tell... "Hey, you look just like"...

Let em out, even if they are embarassing.

When I have shaved hair, I get Daniel Johns.

When I have long hair, Owen Wilson (I don't have a big nose or yellow blonde hair so ???) or young Jason Lee
Long hair and a beard... Jason Lee but as Earl.

Used to get Justin Charles a fair bit.

Nowadays - it's Mick Gatto.

Well, at least I can properly picture you now, mate. Normally when I think of Lidge, its Curtis Armstrong all the way.

Mick Gatto though, whoa. Still, a shade better than Justin Charles.:D

Used to get Kramer ( Michael Richards) from Sienfeld when i used to spike my hair.

Now Stallone, but I dont think so

Which Stallone? Jackie, Frank or Sylvester?;)

Jackie?

stallone.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wayne Schwass. I remember back in the early 90's when I used to go to the social club at Arden St after games that on occasions I'd be offered free drinks by some delirious supporter because of the good game I'd played that day/night. Methinks they had just a wee too many celebratory lagers. My mates gave me a jumper with the number 2 on the back just to rub it in.
Nowadays, I've been told I resemble the singer Paul Kelly. If only I had his way with words.

My uncle had a mate who in the late 80s was a dead ringer for Michael Passmore.

Passmore played a good game ... once ... and these North supporters saw my uncle's mate in a pub on the Saturday night and bought him loads of beers and he playedright up to it.

A week later Lockett kicked a bag on him and he saw the same blokes and only narrowly avoided a flogging.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back