Remove this Banner Ad

AngryRanga

Yo Yeah
Sep 6, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Toby Greene, Man City, Timberwolves
I have functional eyes and a functional brain so I see Blue and Black.

Blue and Black means I'm better than you.

9qh9X36.png

kfc1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
all im seeing is white and gold. if you fiddle with the pic it changes colour but duh. dont get why people are seeing black and blue in the OP

Fletched

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
WTF I was scrolling trough the second page and the dress was white and gold thought something had been done to it scrolled back up and it had gone back to black and blue

Fuzzy Wuzzy Bear

Premiership Player
Oct 28, 2004
New Eden
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
all im seeing is white and gold. if you fiddle with the pic it changes colour but duh. dont get why people are seeing black and blue in the OP

Some people see blue/black regardless of lighting or background. This is why even in the more brightened versions of the dress pic that they can still see the blue and black.

This is because the cones are more active and receptive.

Activated and sensitive cones means being able to see colours correctly more often than people with less active/sensitive cones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kfc1

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Some people see blue/black regardless of lighting or background. This is why even in the more brightened versions of the dress pic that they can still see the blue and black.

This is because the cones are more active and receptive.

Activated and sensitive cones means being able to see colours correctly more often than people with less active/sensitive cones.
Interesting.

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
I know. Over a ***ing dress. The things we waste time on as a society.
As I've posted elsewhere it's not about the dress in particular; I actually find it interesting how different people's brains interpret things differently and compensate for things differently. It's not necessarily about having an argument about what colour it is but the way the electrical processes in different people's brains differ. There's a show called Brain Games which investigates the way different people's react differently to the same stimulus.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
As I've posted elsewhere it's not about the dress in particular; I actually find it interesting how different people's brains interpret things differently and compensate for things differently. It's not necessarily about having an argument about what colour it is but the way the electrical processes in different people's brains differ. There's a show called Brain Games which investigates the way different people's react differently to the same stimulus.
Brain Games is awesome!

JuddsABlue

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Is anybody seeing only 1 of the colors on different photos?

I'm seeing both at different times but usually white and gold

Back