bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
One day you will be at a game and have a good look at it, I was being serious about him looking sore 2 or 3 times he had to be helped up. Kicked a great goal and that's what we want. Love your posts, but sometimes you have to be serious

I was serious, twice. Once in 2003 and again in 2011. You really don't want to see my serious face. I look like a badly drawn emoticon.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Did anyone else notice what I think was horse experimenting with centre square clearences. Pyke smashed the ball forward a couple of times and then I nearly fell out of my seat when Tower lined up to take the centre square knock he is only 189cm ffs.
Seemed the Dogs' rucks were jumping at shadows while Pyke stayed down and just belted it. No idea why they didn't play Minson, unless it was a case of "Season's over let's see what the young rucks can do before we cut one of them"

alanlau34

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Seemed the Dogs' rucks were jumping at shadows while Pyke stayed down and just belted it. No idea why they didn't play Minson, unless it was a case of "Season's over let's see what the young rucks can do before we cut one of them"
Omg please don't make this Minson thing a "wtf why aren't they playing Tom Mitchell". Big Willy was out of touch and form from playing one out all season, and they wanted to trial their VFL combo for shits and giggles.

Nothing like a well placed poke in the eye to ruin plans

Edit: *that's what she said*

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Omg please don't make this Minson thing a "wtf why aren't they playing Tom Mitchell". Big Willy was out of touch and form from playing one out all season, and they wanted to trial their VFL combo for shits and giggles.

Oh, no "WTF why" thing. I care not for whys and reasons, just a comment that Pyke was easily dominant against that level of experience.

Nonetheless, they achieved both goals from their trial (shits and giggles). Out of touch or not, a big mature Willy will always be better than two younger ones.

alanlau34

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Oh, no "WTF why" thing. I care not for whys and reasons, just a comment that Pyke was easily dominant against that level of experience.

Nonetheless, they achieved both goals from their trial (shits and giggles). Out of touch or not, a big mature Willy will always be better than two younger ones.

I'll have to take your word for it

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?

I've always hated Minson since he used the calf of a prone Keiran Jack for step aerobics practise at Etihad in 2012. Something not right with that guy's head.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
I've always hated Minson since he used the calf of a prone Keiran Jack for step aerobics practise at Etihad in 2012. Something not right with that guy's head.

His face?

Ozmale62

Senior List
Feb 10, 2013
Cranbourne West
AFL Club
Sydney
Cunningham rohan lloyd and jetta more and more take the game on and are quick

Ditto rampe but he did last year

Biggs should stay, consistent game time in this kid will be awesome

Agree, but isn't it interesting that Biggs is given this game time just as Malceski is out of contract & looking for more money for the remainder of his career. It seems that one again our coaches & development team have looked at what could happen & introduced players who could take over.

Back