What do u want 4 Xmas?

Remove this Banner Ad

eddiebankbalance

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 28, 2011
melb
AFL Club
Collingwood
What do you all want for Xmas that you probably wont get, or at the least hope to get?

I want a scooter (see pic below) and if anyone has one that they no longer need/use and live in Melbourne, negotiate a price with me :D

siwfty-scooter-537x376.jpg

5 new hamstrings (2 for Freeman)
4 new calf muscles (2 for Reid)
3 new shoulders (2 for Brown)
2 new knees (1 for Scharenberg)

AND A DE GOEY IN A FIT STATE.:drunk:

So it is the eve before Xma$ eve and free2air thought "* it, no xma$ shows tonight, let them watch some other $hit". Well * U free2air TV!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got a JP Pro Surf SUP which I love, took it for a spin Sunday and was awesome.....just sucks I'm 2 hours from nearest surf.

Hoping to get a 20l Braumeister also so fair to say I've been spoilt.......actually, fair to say my wife doesn't know before I make these surprise purchases!

I got a JP Pro Surf SUP which I love, took it for a spin Sunday and was awesome.....just sucks I'm 2 hours from nearest surf.

Hoping to get a 20l Braumeister also so fair to say I've been spoilt.......actually, fair to say my wife doesn't know before I make these surprise purchases!
Is a JP Pro Surf Sup a surfboard? And I'm guesing with the 20l Braumeister u are going to brew your own?

Is a JP Pro Surf Sup a surfboard? And I'm guesing with the 20l Braumeister u are going to brew your own?
Well, questionable but it's a Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) designed for surfing and if there are any "real" surfers here I'll have more posters ignoring me.

And yeah the Braumeister is a full grain brewing kit

Well, questionable but it's a Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) designed for surfing and if there are any "real" surfers here I'll have more posters ignoring me.

And yeah the Braumeister is a full grain brewing kit
Oh s**t, I want one of them too, I saw them advertised down here for $999 in a surf shop. I have taken a few sunset photos of people on them (don't ask to see the pics, they're on another hard drive) and man do they look therapeutic.

Oh s**t, I want one of them too, I saw them advertised down here for $999 in a surf shop. I have taken a few sunset photos of people on them (don't ask to see the pics, they're on another hard drive) and man do they look therapeutic.
Yeah well all the brochures look great but it's sunburn, sore upper body, choking on saltwater wiping out and eating sand....apart from that it's chasing an endless summer!

I want a Ultrasonic Jewellery Cleaner plus a bag of Lecithin + a bag of ascorbic acid so I can make my own
Liposomal Vitamin C

Yeah well all the brochures look great but it's sunburn, sore upper body, choking on saltwater wiping out and eating sand....apart from that it's chasing an endless summer!
No, people in Melb use them at low tide or sunset. You're doing it wrong :)

No, people in Melb use them at low tide or sunset. You're doing it wrong :)
Well that sounds good to me. I'll be down in Melbourne and using the board on the bay probably first thing in the morning..........Should be bikini clad women everywhere right?

Well that sounds good to me. I'll be down in Melbourne and using the board on the bay probably first thing in the morning..........Should be bikini clad women everywhere right?
Check the weather bureau for tide times and bikini clad women.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back